Nature's Gate Deodorant- Lemongrass & Clary Sage

2.3

Not tested on animals

on 2/2/2010 10:40:00 PM

The smell of the product is great! Lemongrass and clary sage are a great combo. The product itself is terrible. As with any other natural stick deoderant, it just did not work with my body. I love the idea of a natural deoderant sans aluminum salts, but all of the ones on the market just don't cut it. The lovely scent of this particular deodorant turned sour on me and gave me B.B.O. I know they make this scent in other products like shampoo/body wash and such, so I will have to get those. I will NEVER repurchase this and would advise everyone to stay away.

on 3/20/2007 11:25:00 PM

the initial smell of this product was nice and citrusy. then i started sweating and it smelled horrible. it took me three days to realize that the deodorant was giving me a rash. i didn't believe it at first because of how harmless it sounded, no parabens and all that jazz. not repurchasing. recently tried KMF liquid rock roll on and it works alot better with my body chemistry.

on 12/7/2006 1:29:00 PM

I wish this deodorant worked for me since I have extremely sensitive underarm-skin. However, it left me smelling horrible! I do admit that I sweat a lot but, I couldn't believe how bad I smelled...I mean, I smell better when I don't use any deodorant. Maybe this deodorant would work for those that don't sweat much, I don't know. All I know is that it didn't work for me so, I won't be repurchasing.

on 11/29/2003 12:14:00 PM

They recently came out with this great propylene glycol-free deodorant- something that has always been difficult to find if you are looking for a solid! The lemongrass scent is really fresh- all the others seemed nice, too.