Revlon Wet & Dry eye shadow in Sandstone

on 10/12/2007 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely the best quad eyeshadow palette I own.

From casual highlighting to dramatic eyes....it can do it all.
And only about $6 a pop. Other colors are nice too...but this is my favorite. And it STAYS ON!!!!!

on 4/9/2004 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

This is one color I tend to use almost everyday. Depending on how much I layer it, it shows up on me as a nice taupe/champagne shimmer. This color works so well as a base color and pairs up nicely with almost every other shade of e/s I've tried. On days when I don't want to fuss with too much make-up, I just swipe this across my lid, add some mascara and I'm good to go. I've repurchased this shade at least 3 times. It does crease a bit after a full day of wear, but I have YET to find an e/s, both HIGH and LOW end that is completely crease proof. I will continue to purchase this shade as long as Revlon continues to make it.

on 3/30/2004 10:50:00 PM

I use this so much. I even use it to fill in my eyebrows it works great as a nice neutral brown it blends really well!

on 12/19/2003 2:58:00 PM

sandstone is a very beautiful, smooth, shimmery golden-taupe color, it looks lovely against my dark brown eyes and olive complexion, paired with some dark brown liner (think revlon wet/dry liner in chocolate bar). i really like the quality of revlon's wet/dry shadows, they are silky and extremely pigmented. i do have a problem with creasing within a few hours, but nothing a minor touch-up can't fix. i always use it dry, and have tried it wet once, and instead of the beautiful golden taupe it looks in the container, it turned slighty silver??? go figure. continued >>

on 11/28/2003 11:54:00 PM

It's the most beautiful taupe color I've ever tried. Almost every single taupes didn't work on me. Maybe they would fight with my dark brown eyes, rather than let my eyes pop.However, this gorgeous shimmery grey-taupe is extremely wearable and makes my eyes look beautiful. I look polished yet not too made up. Definitely will buy again and again. continued >>