December 18, 2014 | 927 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Megaslicks in Strawberry Ice

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by marydlsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this lipgloss! It coats my lips well and has incredible staying power. I work 12 hour shifts and only reapply one or two times. It doesn't dry my lips out like other long-lasting formulas. Strawberry Ice provides is the perfect amount of color to compliment my pale complexion. And of course, the price is right! The only negative I can think of is that there doesn't seem like much in the bottle or on the wand itself. When you apply it, however, it does go on evenly. Try this!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2012 4:56:00 AM More reviews by jazzygirlxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very beautiful color and I thought it looked great I was so excited to buy it until I put it on this product I found rather sticky and unpleasant on my lips my hair got on it constantly and my food crumbs stuck to it how embarassing!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by MissKecman

I bought a Strawberry Ice # 566 last year. It's nice color but it smells awful. It is very inexpensive, but I would not recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2012 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Artbum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the ONLY lip product that does not chap, dry out my lips and make them peel, crack, bleed - And it's less than 2.00 - Unbelievable. I've spent so much money on lippies from brands such as Tarte, Laura Mercier, Origins, Alba, the list goes on......but this cheap thrill instantly moisturizes my lips, makes them soft and a light layer is alot - Not too much for daytime .. It melts into my lips and leaves a subtle shimmer, nothing obnoxious. I *Wish* WnW would expand the color selection in the Megaslicks l/g line to include opaque colors that are more natural, too - brown, tan, true rose, creamy colors ................Formula is perfect .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by starbuck65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite l/g of all time! It's not a gloss that can be slathered on, less is more. LisaLisD1 had it in a video (eye look) and hoped and prayed she'd list or comment on what she was wearing on her lips. This was it. I've been though tubes and tubes of this. It's a warm pink, which I love. It can get frosty if you apply too much. You could use a lip brush but I just use the want. It's perfect on it's own, it's a perfect summer color and it's perfect over lipstick. It tuly does wear like a liquid lipstick, it's pigmented and perfect!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by xaznbaybiegurl3x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ugh! this isn't even a gloss it's more of a sticky lip balm that says lip gloss. it's really sticky and looks really frosty on my lips. really really disappointed. i'll just stick to high end lip glosses thank you very much.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by CupcakesForever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product wasn't the best out there. For starters, I was allergic to it. Also I didn't really like the smell. The color was very nice and for the price it was a good product. However, it did have a lot of shimmer that felt kind of grity when I rubbed my lips together. Overall, I did not really enjoy this lip gloss and I won't be repurchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 3:04:00 AM More reviews by missichicki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well despite the name this is a melon color. It is a verrry pretty gloss, goes on thick and has a slightly better staying power than most glosses. Nice color. A little reflective so you might want to wear it over a lippie, which I do with almost all l/g anyway. A really pretty spring color, as good as any l/g out there, I'll be wearing it lots:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I can see why people wouldn't like this right away. It comes on a little thick and can be a little overwhelming at first, but if you can blend it a little and soften it up, it's very pretty! I don't use it very often, but if I want to add sparkle and give my lips some attention, this is the way to do it. Cheap price, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 9:46:00 AM More reviews by heathersmakeupaddiction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually really adore this lipgloss! This is actually the first wet'n'wild product I had ever tryed. I picked it up on a whim because it was so cheap, but it really is a nice lipgloss. The smell doen't bother me, and yes the sticky label does take some work to get it off. I really do like this product- I think the color is nice, and for this price you can't go wrong!