July 31, 2014 | 1898 users online

Treatments (Face) - Aveeno - Skin Brightening Daily Mositurizer SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This unfortunately made my skin really greasy. It also had little sparkles in it, which added to the greasy look. (I used this a few years ago, don't know if it's still sparkly). I wouldn't recommend for oily skinned gals.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2005 5:05:00 PM More reviews by bbqbbqbbq

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had been using Estee Lauder day wear for quite a while before I accidentally ran into this one. I read Paula's review on it and decided to give it a try because of the retinol it contains. This is the first time in a long time I try a moisturizer from drug store, and it turns out great! When I used Estee Lauder I had small pimples now and then, but now my face is quite smooth after using it for a month! And the price is pretty good, too!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2004 8:14:00 PM More reviews by baudette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i like the scent. not too greasy or dry. good texture.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2004 8:03:00 PM More reviews by ylgarrett6

This left my skin looking like an oil-slick. Too bad, since I like to use products that perform double-duty.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2003 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Naya1975

If your looking for a great inexpensive retinol-type of skincream this is a great option. This is one of the few types of chemcial creams besides AHA that noticably make a difference in my skin. It Definately brightend my complexsion and smoothed out my skin tone. The only thing is that it seemed to kind of dry my skin out when i tryed to use it like every other day. To be a little drug store brand it sure was potent! I think for my needs once or twice a week shoud be effective enough. This stuff works!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2003 8:15:00 PM More reviews by visakat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Once in a while my skins needs an chemical exfoliator like alpha hydroxy or retinol. This retinol product was gentle on my skin. I applied it on a few fine lines and they seemed to plump up and go away. It doesn't do anything major, but is a good quick fix. Didn't like the texture so 2 lippies.