April 20, 2014 | 1917 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - After Shave Creme

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

I can't say that I would repurchase this, as it is my husbands but I can confidently say that he will repurchase. He swears by this stuff to combat his razorburn. I used it after having my underarms waxed and they were feeling incredibly painful and sensitive. Instantly it burned but within a few seconds it was blissful relief and kept me from being as red and irritated.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2004 11:53:00 AM More reviews by schaetzchen

The cream is calming down irritated skin really good, but not that good, that I'd buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2003 5:27:00 PM More reviews by eurodivas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best after shave cream for women that I have ever used. Absolutely soothing and does not cause any iritation or burning. This can be used after using a hair removal cream or shaving with a razor. This product contains Aloe Vera, Panthenol, no color and is PH Nutral. One of my best finds of the year.