September 23, 2014 | 898 users online

Pressed Powders - Urban Decay - Surreal Skin Compact Foundation - Apparition

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Faux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Hands down the best foundation I've ever used. Perfect skin match, lots of shades, great texture, light, med., full coverage. I don't know why it isn't more talked about. I hope they never D/C this..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by trishg225

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product. The compact container is thick and a bit heavy, but elegant. Easy and smooth to put on and blends naturally with my skin. I got this product for free at IMAT but in Sephora it's about $38. It's a reasonable price for a really good compact. I used this product everyday, so it's worth it! =]

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2003 2:44:00 PM More reviews by morguegurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I love this stuff- The powder goes on great and theres even a little plastic protector between the powder and the sponge that flips over, so the sponge doesnt contaminate the powder and touch it all the time. I think I like Stila's powder better though, but I use them both equally. Doesnt ruin my skin like drugstore stuff does.