BeneFit Cosmetics Ooh la lift!

2.9

Water (Aqua), PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, C 18-36 Acid Triglyceride,Trieth anolamine, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Mica, Carbomer, Tribehenin, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Carmine (CI 75470), Algae Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA.

on 2/16/2015 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Not blown away by this, it brightens under eyes a little bit and when set with a bit of powder, it lasts! I tend to pat it on and not rub in, to create a brightening effect. It doesn't seem to clump or crease. But it's not a miracle worker, but can create that lovely light, bright under eye look.

on 1/10/2015 7:01:00 AM

I have had this product for a few months, my mom had it and she didn't want it so I had it, I tried it out, it works more like a primer for concealer or foundation! It's invisible, but it hydrates the skin.. Before using it my under eyes where quite dry but after using this product everyday under my actual concealer / powder my under eyes are smooth and feel normal, I bit blotchy, but definitely better than before!! I recommend it but don't buy it again.. 1 tube of the stuff is enough 👌

on 11/15/2014 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is pretty neat. I'm certainly not blown away, but this product does its job. It's nice and cooling and does a decent job at highlighting the inner and outer corners of my eyes. The only issue is that this is very thin and watery and does not last a long time.

on 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff does nothing. Invisible after application. A bit moisturizing. Packaging sucks. Applicator does not pull out product stuck at the top of the tube. Will not buy this again. Would not recommend it to anyone.

on 8/14/2014 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use it the same way I did with Trish McEvoy's Eye Lift. I found the cheaper Benefit alternative to be slightly better. It doesn't dry as quickly as Trish's eye lift and is way cheaper. I don't think I would use it If not for Trish's triangle of light method though. Just don't think it would make much of a difference if you only put it under your eyes.

on 2/28/2014 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This stuff honestly did nothing for me. It didn't even make a single difference, and I followed the instructions as it said - put three dots under your eyes and pat with finger tips. This is possibly because I have fair skin on my face, so if you are pale, I would definitely tell you to not bother with this as it does nothing!

on 1/19/2014 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Now I went to Benefit to get my eyebrows done and ended up buying this while there. While waiting for my turn at the brow bar one of the representatives decided to do my makeup a little bit. Now I work down the street from the brow bar so I go there often so she recommended this to me since I work crazy hours at Gap. And when she tried it on my I loved it, it truly helped cover my tired eyes and it was a great re-applier during lunch break. So at first I loved this, I would use it everyday, but after a while I stopped loving it. It kind of like lost effect on me or it just didn't look the same. Instead I bought a concealer from Clinique and seem to like it better. However, I still use it on my lazy no make up days. It does cover up some my my dark circles, but I wouldn't say its a miracle worker either.

I doubt I will repurchase this.

on 9/28/2013 2:13:00 AM

Concealer looks weird on me under my eyes, no matter what the base colour! I have dark purpley circles under my eyes, and this helps to lighten them slightly whilst not looking too fake. It doesn't hide them completely obviously, but it does a good job, far better than any concealer I've ever tried!
Just DON'T RUB IT IN! Pat it on and wait for it to dry. Or, use a concealer brush and gently sweep it across.

on 9/26/2013 10:04:00 PM

Luv Luv Luv this stuff! I normally put it on over makeup, it's actually the last step in my make up routine. I keep one in my purse for afternoon touch ups. IF my eyes really look bad in the morning, I will apply this first, before makeup. I never use concealer because it just doesn't look right to me. This is it and I think it works!

on 7/11/2013 3:36:00 PM

I love this stuff! I think it actually works best as a cheekbone highlight! It looks super natural and the packaging makes it really quick and easy to apply! The packaging can get gunky though. That's the only downside.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products