September 22, 2014 | 1192 users online

Shampoo - Nature's Gate - Clary Sage Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2009 10:53:00 AM More reviews by BAR0623

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this shampoo and conditioner- great scent and left my hair shiny and bouncy! Only complaint was that I did have to use a detangler to run a comb thru my hair after I got out of the shower- my hair felt a little dry (I usually use moisturizing shampoo & conditioner) but it looked and felt beautiful once styled. Will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2005 5:07:00 PM More reviews by laurenhockey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love it! It's much better than other natural shampoos I have tried. The scent is wonderful and it leaves my hair very pretty. If you are interested in trying natural hair care, I would definitely try Natures gate first!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2004 12:18:00 AM More reviews by SunsetRodeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this shampoo! Smells light and clean, and does a good, gentle job at cleaning my hair. It has no sulfates and good herbal extracts. My hair has never looked so healthy and shiny! It does give my hair more body, not a ton of volume, but it does make it look full. I got mine for 3.99 at Whole Foods...good deal I must say!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2004 10:42:00 AM More reviews by melanous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this a few years ago at Trader Joes. The scent was wonderful and fresh. I thought this was an OK shampoo for days when you're not really feeling 'dry' 'damaged' 'lackluster' and just want to shampoo your hair. I discovered the Chamomile and Verbena recently and love that one more than the Clary Sage.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2003 12:10:00 PM More reviews by jillrenee

i do like this shampoo- im not always a fan of natures gate products, but their so-called 'organics' line is decent. this
shampoo has a nice consistency and a lovely, clean and fresh scent. they also came out with a great propylene glycol-free deodorant!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2003 2:17:00 AM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

omg!! This shampoo not only smells awesome..but cleans well without stripping..I can't rave enough about it..please get it..it is sooo worth it. i got mine at Whole Foods. I must try the conditioner next. A new HG!!