Just for Redheads Creme to Powder Shadow Base

on 2/16/2013 4:08:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This made no difference in the staying power of my eye makeup. Creasing was WORSE!!! Don't waste your money on this.

on 3/7/2010 10:32:00 AM

Good as a highlighter - I put in under my arches and in the corners of eyes. If your skin is very very pale, this would also be a nice concealer for the eye area. I have not noticed my eyeshadow lasting longer than it did before. Honestly, when petroleum is the first ingredient, how you expect that to happen? I wish JFR would print their ingredient lists on their site. I have emailed customer service twice about lip product ingredients, and never received an answer.

on 8/28/2006 6:05:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I always use this, even when I don't wear eye shadow at all. It covers and lightens the lid area and blends very well with my extremely fair skin. Because of the cream to powder formula and the lack of mineral oil the finish is matte. It noticeably improves the intensity and the durability of eye shadow.

on 11/7/2004 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love this shadow base. I spread it on my eyelids with my index finger and I can really feel it "stick" to my skin, keeping it in place really well. My eyeshadow lasts much longer with less of that annoying crease that happens when you wear eyeshadow. Seems like it'll last forever, but if I ever run out I will buy it again.