September 16, 2014 | 2041 users online

Hair - Neutrogena - clean for color shampoo and conditioner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2002 8:12:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

horrible. That's the word I would use to describe this shampoo. I had a free sample of this and thought I would give it a try. After my shower, my scalp felt itchy and uncomfortable. I also noticed flaking on my scalp. ick!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2002 10:32:00 AM More reviews by hirondelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really, really hated the heavy, chemical perfumeyness of this. The product was drying to my hair and irritating to my scalp, not at all gentle as Neutrogena always strives to be. My advice is steer clear of this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2002 10:08:00 PM More reviews by crys20

I like this product, the suds from the soap and the clean feeling my hair and scalp get when I'm in the shower. What I don't really like about it is the smell. I can live with that though, and I will buy this product again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2001 9:38:00 AM More reviews by StilaLover

i like the aesthetically pleasing blue, but i think i keep using it cause it smells good. conditions okay, but i didnt notice alot of color retention.