July 31, 2014 | 2018 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Phytomer - Vie Age Concept Multi-Active Anti-ageing Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2005 12:19:00 PM More reviews by redstone1365

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I rushed to the store the next day after I read the reviews of this eye cream. I was taken aback but how expensive it was (around $95) for a small jar. I tried to justify in my mind that I would consider this as a gift to myself and this would benefit me eventually so I gave in. I was sure glad I did. I waited for a week before I write this review to see what it can really do. On the first two nights of use(I apply this only 1x a day) I already noticed that it somehow smoothens the undereye area. I waited few more days and I could see that my undereye is getting firmer and more smooth.I have problems with eyebags and being chinky eyed, eyebags would make my eyes even smaller. After a week, I am convinced this product really works. My eyes looked younger and refreshed(considering I've been on the computer almost all day and still watches tv at night for few hours).And puffiness had been reduced significantly.It's just been a week. I am so looking forward to what other wonders it can do for my eyes.Highly recommended! UPDATE---This product really works! Undereye skin is much smoother and firmer. I used to have a beginning line under my eyes but it had disappeared! No exaggeration here. I used to have problems with puffery but with regular use, it significantly decreased. I will repurchase again..and again..and again..

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2004 8:16:00 AM More reviews by blushed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Re-purchased this.
Only cream out there that can manage my eye bags. I stopped using this for almost 2 months and my bags are back! Price has gone up but it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2003 2:43:00 PM More reviews by blushed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This costs a whopping SGD218 iirc for a 15ml jar.

I usually do not like conventional jar packaging - it comes with a spatula - but then again seeing that I paid so much for this cream, it's good to know I'll be scraping up every last bit of it!

This cream gave me instantaneous radiance and flattened my eye bags almost immediately! Okay maybe not all of the bags but it definitely cut them down by half. My entire eye area looked brighter and lifted! Amazing.

I shelled out the money on the spot! I would buy this again anytime!