November 28, 2014 | 1741 users online

Fragrances - Tommy Hilfiger - Tommy Girl

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I do not know what it is with this perfume, but it simply does not appeal to me. It reminds me of the '90s when everyone was wearing this scent, but it does not remind me of any particular scent and smells very synthetic. I would not purchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedblond

Bought this on vacation a little while ago, very fresh and clean ! Really like this one. The scent of it the next day on my clothing is sooo nice.:-)
Would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I bought this way back when it debuted in 1994 lol. I have owned 3 bottles since. I really like this simple fragrance, especially for summer and spring. It smells like tea on me, no idea why but just very fresh tea and a hint of mint and citrus with a leathery wood in the background.

Top notes are black currant, camellia, mandarin orange, and apple tree blossom. Middle notes are honeysuckle, freesia, violet, mint, grapefruit, lemon, and rose. Base notes are magnolia, leather, sandalwood, jasmine, and cedar.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by LydiaGee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Some people don't like this fragrance but absolutely love it. It is strong but not overpowering. It smells clean but fruity mixed with floral. It's hard to describe but it's the type of perfume a teen can wear as well as an adult woman. I remember girls wearing this during the late 90s and early 2000s and wanting to get one. I finally rememered to buy one and I don't regret it. It's my "go to" fragrance and I hope it will always be in stock!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

After reading about rave reviews and Luca Turin giving this 5* I got curious and sprayed a little on a paper while shopping. I bought a jacket that day and put the fragranced paper in the bag with the jacket, when I got home the whole bag smelled like Tommy Girl and I needed it right away! I would put this in a t-shirt and jeans category, a basic everyday scent. It's a very fresh, sporty, green, citrus, crisp scent a little metallic and it's strong and long lasting. This is the only fragrance I got complimented on by a stranger, a woman told my she passed by me a couple of times and just had to ask what fragrance I was wearing, and that never happend to me before! So I guess this is a likeable fragrance, the price is also very good these days and while I don't want to wear this everyday I do want this in my fragrance collection and would repurchase when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by QueenOfFreaks

I got this as a gift two years ago and love this stuff! It is light and airy without being too strong. The bottle is simple and elegant and I use it every day. I have more than 4/5ths left and it will last a long time

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by lavirac

have been using this perfume for the last 6 months. only a few people notice this─or maybe others too but they don't give a shit. one of them is my crush. everytime i wear this he always sniffs and says "you smell really nice". score! not something that i'm really obsessed with, though, so i will not repurchase. but, still, this perfume is lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Laceymacpherson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Awe memory lane:) this was my fave sent in 2005 when I was 16. Almost ten years later And I always keep a bottle on hand to smell. It's crisp,fresh ,fun. Perfect high school aged sent IMO

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Coantoinette

I love Tommy Girl, it has been a scent I have been wearing since middle school, and I will continue for many years to come. However, it can be extremely overpowering if you're unaware of just how strong it is; a little goes a long way! It's the type of, "in your face" perfume that when you walk in the room, everyone will be turning heads and wondering who is wearing that scent!

It is a crisp scent that will last all day, just do not go overboard with spraying it! I find that if I spray both of my wrists then rub onto my neck, it will last throughout the day without the need to spray again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by silverain82

I received and purchased body sprays from Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret starting at age 12-13. Tommy Girl however, was my first perfume. I got it as a gift for my 16th birthday... It was pretty much the only thing I wanted, and I LOVED it!! It was a pretty big bottle, cause I used it religiously for the first year I had it, then I used it here and there, but not daily...and I used the very last of the bottle about 10yrs after I got it! I have always loved the scent...I love "green" scents. I bought a tiny bottle a few years ago to wear every now and then...I love all of the memories that come to mind when I wear it!! In fact, I think that's my favorite thing about fragrances, is the memories!!!