July 25, 2014 | 971 users online

Shampoo - Nuskin - Epoch Ava Puhi Moni Shampoo & Light Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by crysna

Last month I came back using this shampoo and light conditioner! I have used several times in the past and worked pretty good for me, it softly cleanse my fine and straight hair leaving it soft to the touch, healthy looking and with a lovely fruit fragrance!!! I Paired up with the hair conditioner of the same line, and I love it cuz my hair looks so healthy and natural. For those who only used the shampoo and need extra moist add the conditioner! Love it cuz have it a lot of natural ingredients and free of harsh chemicals! The ava puhi moni is a fruit of the polinesian, nu skin uses the juice of the fruit as a key ingredient on this Epoch line, my brother also uses the ava puhi moni anti dandruff shampoo and he loves it how nice works on his scalp issue and leaving a soft natural hair! ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Anna12345

I've been using this shampoo for a long time now and I like how it makes my hair smooth and shiny.

The scent is really subtle and it doesn't make my sensitive skin itchy.

Another good thing about this product is that Nu Skin focuses on delivering products which do not contain damaging chemicals, oils, etc. So, you may not achieve volume or lots of shine with this shampoo but this is because products that greatly alter the natural look of your hair tend to have nasty chemicals such as silicone, etc.

My hairdresser says that I have the healthiest hair out of all of her clients, and I say that it's because of this shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2011 2:53:00 AM More reviews by mlq

My hair is always a mess and I've been trying everything (well, almost)
but this two-in-one schampoo is a keeper for me. It leaves my hair clean, soft and full of life. My overall problem is my thick hair that either becomes to heavy or to dry, with this product I get none of that.
As mentioned I've been working my way through dousins of wellknown and other not so wellknon brands, but so far this is the best I've tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by pytw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I thought the Ava puhi moni, whatever this is for the Polynesians, would have great benefits to my dry hairs. This shampoo does gently cleanses my hair but does not hyrate enough. It does not leave my hair vibrant and lustrous as described in the product brochure. It's quite expensive for $17.25 + tax CAD for 250 ml.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2003 6:37:00 AM More reviews by shirfene

Don't wast your money on this product. It's a shampoo and conditioner in 1 product, I don't see why people should pay AU$23.50 for this lousy shampoo. The only good thing about it was the light and nice scent. Other than that, it will not even be moisturising enough for fine hair, not to say coarse hair. It is no better than some drugstore brands. I like some of Nuskin's skincare products, but definitely not their hair care. continued >>