November 28, 2014 | 1953 users online

Fragrances - Boots - Natural Collection Vanilla Musk Body Spray

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by crystalized128

smells really sickly, but lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Chlox19

This is a lovely cheap and cheerful body spray :) and also you get quite alot of product for 2 pound! And you can collect advantage points! Cant be bad! As the bottle is plastic i never have to worry about it smashing! The smell is lovely and sweet, true vanilla scent! I found it quite hard to get hold of though, obviously other people like it as much as i do :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by ThatGirl1995

I decided to give this product a try as it was so cheap and all my friends said it smelled amazing. They were so right! This body spray has a very light, sweet but not too sweet yet musky smell to it. It makes me think of Christmas and sitting by the fire, its lovley:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by solyacska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice pure vanilla scent. I got a bit bored with my perfumes and wanted something a bit warmer for a festive season so I got this.

It's a very nice product - the scent has incredible lasting power (on par with EDPs) and dries down to a very comforting sweet scent. It's a great alternative to perfume, smells great and is dirt cheap, I got it for 2 in Boots.

Still on the high of my cheap thrill I happily sprayed myself with the stuff on the way back home thinking I got all my Christmas perfume issues solved. Fast forward to 3 hours later, this gave me a MASSIVE nausea and headache. Vanilla scents tend to do that but this tops them all. Determined to make it work I sprayed myself with some more, and it just made me even more sick. I had to wash my hair just to get rid of it because even the tiniest hint would almost make me swoon.

I'm so sad I can't wear this, it's such a lovely scent and a good quality product. Now it sits in the back of the drawer because I can't even look at it without feeling sick.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2009 1:12:00 AM More reviews by BlueMagpie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I need to buy a new bottle, as I purchased it years ago.

Nothing left but the sharp scent of alcohol now. >.<

In its prime, it was sweet and delicious, bordering on sickly, and I combined this with the Rose and Cinnamon body spray.

Maybe because of the musk, it's quite a warming scent, and I imagine it'd be quite pretty for spring time. I remember combing this spray into newly washed hair, so there was a slight sugary aroma wherever I went. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2008 11:45:00 AM More reviews by curlylaura

I bought this because I needed a fragrance for a night out, I was getting ready at a friends house and forgot my perfume! Anyway I ran into Boots (as it was closer than going home) and picked this up. I like it, it doesn't last too long and is cheap, 3. Not sure I'll buy it again though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2004 7:50:00 PM More reviews by manda_c

I like this spray, It has a real foody/cake-like vanilla scent. It is of course extremely sweet so may not please everyone. It's staying power is excellent for a body spray and it is an absolte bargain, as is the rest of the range. The vanilla musk range also includes a salt scrub, body lotion, bath and shower products, and eau de toilette and a cute body shimmer mousse. You can get your hands on the lot without brealing the bank, the items cost about 2.50 to 3 each! I think fans of pink sugar would like this.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2004 6:34:00 AM More reviews by nicole1991

my new addiction! this body spray smells gorge to me. it's not for everyone though, esp. those who get headaches frequently. i have always been a vanilla kind of girl so this is basically my signature scent. it is an extremely great product for such a small price!EDIT: EVERYONE has this now! im getting sick of it. too much can have people running for cover girls so beware.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2004 11:45:00 PM More reviews by amanda_d

This smells lovely in my opinion, just like yummy vanilla ckes or sweeties! It's not a body spray I use every day as you would get sick of the smell as it is very sweet, but it's one I like to come back to. Its a bargain too, only costing about 3 and there is a whole range of matching products. On the whole Boot's natural collection products are mighty fine, and if you don,t like the smell of this particular scent, there is bound to be one in the colossal range that will suit.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2004 2:29:00 PM More reviews by miralaluna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my favourite body sprays, but if you use too much it can get a bit sickly sweet. Leaves a delicate, lingering scent on you all day.