October 25, 2014 | 1718 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - Vinyl Stars - Liquid Asset

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2008 5:47:00 PM More reviews by leahluvspink

this is hot pink and it is fab! i bought this as i have a lancome colour fever version and i loved it so much i wanted an everyday one and i found something nearly better. the colour is gorgeous and it is so glittery and sparkly i have worn this instead of my expensive one on nights out.it goes on nicely and has a yummy orange fragrance. the only thing is i have noticed the fragrance goes off after a little while and smells funny but then hey its cheap enough to bin it and buy a new one. this is a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2007 3:06:00 PM More reviews by aqua2291

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the bomb pink lip gloss. looks great on darker skin tones 2!!! i luv this lip gloss so much. moisturises and it smells great.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2006 2:38:00 AM More reviews by rL__52

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this lip gloss! It works really well for a drugstore brand. It's moisturizing, shiny, cheap..it's just so awesome. But the colour in the tube doesn't quite look the same when you put it on. It's a bit lighter, but it's similar. It also lasts for quite a while. I would say it would last for about a few hours. It also has amazing staying power. I had it on and then I took a shower and after I found that I could still see the lipgloss on. I would really recommend this if you want a good lipgloss because it practically works as well as some department store brands.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2005 6:36:00 PM More reviews by countesscocofang

I really like this gloss. It's a sort of magenta pink with sparkles. I love the scent (orange) and while there is no taste, it makes up for it in texture. It's smooth and a little sticky, but I like it. I have to be careful when I put it on though, as sometimes it makes me look like I just drank a tub full of red Kool-Aid (God, I use that analogy alot >.<).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2005 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Joyc25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Price is great~ Packaging is perfect with the doe foot wand~ The texture is pretty moisturising and not thick at all but not runny either~ but it is as shiny as any other sticky gloss! i hav these full lips that arent the best shaped~ so i always go nude or nothing~ but this texture doesnt emphasize any of my imperfections at all~ with the perfect shade of this~ it jus gives me these healthy, pink lips! If you don't mind microglitter, then better get a tube of this! plus u cant feel the glitter anyways and jus adds oomph to your lips!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2004 8:39:00 PM More reviews by rjulie510

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A great hot pink lipgloss with lovely silverly shimmer. Unlike MAC's flashmode lustreglass, this one is true hot pink. Texture is not sticky nor too runny. On lips, it gives healthy pink color and shimmer makes lip look full. Pink color is just enough it darkens lips and brightens the whole complexion. A fool proof color. And price is hard to beat. I love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2004 11:23:00 AM More reviews by NekoTsukimi

I just recently bought this on impulse after having drooled over it for several months and I am so happy with my purchase. This is the exact coloured lipgloss I have been searching for. The colour is nice on my lips and the shine is wonderful. Plus, I love the micro-glitter. It adds a little something special to my lips without making them look superfrosty. At first, it was a little gunky and hard-to-spread, but with the second swipe, it went on like smooth butter. It lasts for a good time. The colour fades some, then the shine, but the glitter can remain for a while in tiny specks. Overall, the degradation of it on my lips doesn't look bad. Plus, it's almost a 0 on the sticky scale. I must get more tubes of this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2004 10:24:00 AM More reviews by flygirl74

I just bought this and love it!! I wore it with the Rimmel Obsession lip liner to bring out the color, I think this is going to be my favorite for the summer!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2004 5:36:00 PM More reviews by LittleNesha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this b/c it looked a lot like one of the new MAC Lustreglasses that I kinda liked, despite the fact that it's vivid 80's pink. I've been forcing myself to open my mind as far as colors go, so I decided to give pink a try. This looks almost clear on my damnable pigmented lips, though it does make them much pinker & the shimmer is noticeable. Nice orange cream-ish smell & taste. The texture is a bit thin though. Overall, a good buy for $4.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2004 9:46:00 PM More reviews by xxskittlesxx

I got this free from a friend. It feels so light on lips and never sticky! ITS SO PRETTY! =) thats all i can say