September 20, 2014 | 1777 users online

Body Scrubs - The Body Shop - Olive body scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Ldao90

BEST-SMELLING PRODUCT EVER. Honestly I had to stop myself from using every single day (for it is after all a scrub) but it smells so heavenly and leaves my skin so smooth and silky and healthy that I didn't believe it was a supposedly harsh product to the skin at all! Highly recommended for those hot summer days - or a nice Sunday pampering sesh.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 7:49:00 AM More reviews by chia021

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The particular Olive body scrub is a must-have for the summer time bronzing kit. It smells sooooo nice in the shower, and has a creamy emolient base with granular beads that helps to remove dead skin and keep the skin feeling soft and moisturised. I got roughly 10 applications work with this tub, working generously on rough patchy areas like the elbow and knees, priming your skin for self-tanning products.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Very unexpected. I have the driest most allergy prone skin in the world and this product made my skin (face) smooth, soft and didn't break me out AT ALL. Very impressed by the smell also. Very mild.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by WorldbShiny

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love love this scrub! I am sensitive to lots of fragrance and this one doesn't offend - it's lightly scented and not over the top perfumey. I use it on my arms and hands in the shower regularly to keep them soft. Price isn't the best, but the product is. This is HG for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by TB65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Have used this product for several years. Great body scrub product. Efficient, but no too harsh on sensitive skin. Leaves skin feeling both smooth and moisturized. Smell best of TBS product range.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by annielj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I love this body scrub!!! Tried Clains body scrub before, after shower, skin feels very smooth, but way too expensive. Tried to DIY body scrub, it turned out the salt is too rough for my skin, very red and like burning after my DIY salt olive oil scrub. So I changed to TBS Olive body scrub, the same benefits like Clarins with less than half the price! Skin feels really soft after the scrub, and the scrub is gentle enough, didn't irritate my skin at all. Bought the whole line at a promotional package: shower gel, scrub and body butter at $28. Very good deal!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2010 10:57:00 AM More reviews by doe_eyed_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is good stuff! The scent is crisp, fresh and earthly. The scrub itself is a light green cream with brown scrubby bits in it, I dont know but it may be bits of olive seeds? Lol... I used this on damp skin and it scrubbed well, didn't dissolve and was gentle enough not to irritate my sensitive skin. I love it n will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 7:58:00 AM More reviews by ohsolovely24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This scrub is not cheap but it is worth the price. First of all, it exfoliates really well; not too harsh but just enough. Second thing I like best is the fact that it leaves my skin feeling smooth and SO moisturized after showering. Love this!! I wouldn't mind repurchasing. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 9:43:00 AM More reviews by racheliz13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This scrub is such a pleasure to use. I often find scrubs either fall on one end of the spectrum or the other: they're either virtually useless or far too harsh. This one strikes a nice balance by effectively scrubbing away dead and rough skin without being overly abrasive or chemical-laden. The olive scent is subtle and light. The scrub has a nice texture that is whipped and creamy, which I like so much better than the oily and waxy ones I've seen so often. It rinses cleanly and leaves the skin feeling refreshed, comfortable and mildly scented.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2010 8:29:00 AM More reviews by purpletoes

I purchased this product as i had a Body shop voucher, had there been no voucher i wouldnt have picked this up, its quiet expensive. Good thing is it comes in a jar(& not in a tube) soo u can scoop out every last bit.
The results are really good. I suffer from Keratosis Pilaris,(tiny bumps on the upper arm), i rub it onto my skin after a shower, and wash it off after 5 minutes, the bumps have reduced and the smooth is much smoother and feels soft.