December 21, 2014 | 1689 users online

Conditioner - Kanebo - Kanebo International conditioner Balancing hair conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by JaviFairground

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the product that made me like my hair. I have typical Nordic hair with slight waves. I have always had trouble finding the right conditioner for my hair. So far, this is the only thing that has worked well for me. When I use this conditioner regularly I don't even have to use a hair brush because it leaves my hair detangled and beautifully wavy. I absolutely love this conditioner. It is slightly pricey (at least in Norway) but it is well worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by MsHepburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is brilliant. My hair is super fine and sleek, lacks body and gets greasy pretty fast. However, whenever I spend time at my parents' place I use my mum's baby shampoo and this conditioner and it always looks fab! It is very lightweight, definitely doesn't weigh hair down to be even limper. I normally can't really use conditioner, because yes it turns hair sleek but I need body. I try only using conditioner in the ends of my hair but then I can sometimes barely get a comb through the top of my strands and end up snagging hairs... also in winter without conditioner I have a big issue with flyaways.

I was kind of hoping it was the cheapo baby shampoo that made my hair look so good and not this crazy expensive conditioner, but I tried the baby shampoo on it's own and strangely my hair is still limp when I use it alone.

Am going to purchase this stuff myself now... Might even splurge and try the volumising shampoo too but I think I will ask for a sample first, considering the price. This conditioner isn't named as a volumising product but for me it does give a little lift. My hair looks and feels soft, bouncy and glossy. With other products I have achieved soft and limp, bouncy and dry and glossy and limp, but never soft AND bouncy AND glossy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2008 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Mychka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

THis is definately a good product but it is not moisturising enough for my coarse hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2006 1:53:00 PM More reviews by mainlinediva

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this conditioner! The only minus is that I wish it had more slip to make detangling afterwards alittle easier, but I think that's why this doesn't buildup due to low silicones. This does make my hair so soft, full of body and soooo shiny, so I'm just careful afterwards with detangling.
The only downfall to this line is it's so expensive ($30/bottle) and it's very, very hard to find, but still, I've been really loving it and if you have baby fine - fine hair, you will too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2005 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Genny

Bought this to go along with the Kanebo Volume Shampoo. So far I do love this like I do the Volume Shampoo. It leaves my hair soft, but no to soft. My hair is very shiney after each use. Not greasy at all. I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2003 7:23:00 AM More reviews by bitchyboss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product meks my hair look sleek and shiny. I also use their anti-dandruff shampoo as and when needed. The quality is excellent.