July 30, 2014 | 1655 users online

Mascara - Sisley - Phyto-Mascara Ultra Facil

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2011 6:22:00 AM More reviews by chocface85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is very expensive, and for the price you would expect the results to be absolutely amazing, the price is a celebrity price. You would want long luscious, moisturized, thick lashes. What do you get? Clumpy lashes caked with a thick liquid. The actual mascara brush is very short and it is difficult to get it to reach the root of your lashes. I bought the blue, the colour is pretty I have to say. However the price range should be more around the 15 mark, which luckily is what I ended up actually paying because I had won a store voucher at work and they were offering 10% off the products in store on the day I bought it. I have to say if I had very paid full price for it I would have been truly horrified at the results. It claims to condition lashes. The product is not worth spending 70 on, look elsewhere, Terrys Terribly is around the 40 mark and much better.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by shouston

I was very disappointed with this mascara. It is supposed to make my lashes softer because of the castor oil but they feel the same as if I applied anyother mascara. It did not enhance my lashes too much, very natural. It also caused a lot of little clumps. For the price, I highly recommend shopping around more because this mascara really does not deliver.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2008 9:27:00 AM More reviews by hollyc01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. I buy it whenever I can afford it. It is expensive. However, it really, truly does condition your lashes. Mine are thicker, fuller and healthier when I am using it. I believe it is the Castor oil that does such a wonderful job. This is not waterproof and will run if you get good and wet. However, you will not need to tug, pull and use harsh chemicals to remove it at night. I suspect those who wound up with racoon eyes might be using a greasy eye cream. It will give buildable volume, but not like some others with fibres. It looks very natural and sexy. It also lasts a l - o -n-g time. I know, I know, you aren't supposed to keep mascara more than 3 mos. but with this one I can and I do. If you want to keep your own lashes looking good and on your eyelids, not washing down the sink, this is the mascara for you. Love it, love it, love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2007 5:43:00 AM More reviews by shaktigal

i bought this mascara in black. the colour seemd rather like a very deep-brown-black to me, and this looked colour-matching-wise perfect together with my naturally dark eyebrows which have about the same deep brown, almost black colour. the mascara provides a natural looking enhancement of the lashes, keeping the lashes real soft rather than "stiffening" them. i also liked the natural smell of this mascara, it may seem funny to smell at a mascara, but by smelling them i can tell whether i want to put them on to my lashes at all , since a repulsive chemical smell reveals a rather chemical composition which i wouldn't want to use. so far so good. unfortunately this mascara has a distinct tendency to build little clumps and this right from the start and to shed off tiny little flakes which irritated and stung my eyes. at this price range, absolutely inacceptable, it had to go back.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2006 8:46:00 PM More reviews by snow_ice

I had my makeup done at Sisley for 3 times, and the BA put this mascara on everytime... and I must say I'm quite disappointed with the result. Although it looked great after I had it on for the first hr, but after 2-3 hrs.. my eyes looked like a raccoon! It does not add any lenght or volumn either, just the natural look.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2005 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Dreamweaver

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I decided it was time to try a new mascara and this one was highly recommended by a "mascara junkie" friend of mine. I tried it and returned it after only one day. Why? Although my lashes looked beautiful (long and thick) when I first applied the mascara, after several hours there was no mascara left on my lashes. Where did it go? Under my eyes, giving me the dreaded "raccoon" look! This would be acceptable in a drugstore brand, but it's totally unacceptable in a product that costs $47 + tax!!! Back it went, the very next day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2005 9:49:00 AM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a high-quality, caring, hypo-allergenic mascara that won't give you a glamourous look (so it is better for casual use, especially if you have sensitive eyes). Conditioning formula: Wheat proteins, Natural wax, Castor plant oil. It gives you a nice and polished NATURAL look (doesn't add a lot of volume or length, but makes your eyelashes look beautiful & natural). It has a very good, soft and supple brush which separates lashes very well. What is worth mentioning here is that Sisley Phyto Mascara lasts 5-6 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2004 4:56:00 AM More reviews by livisk8

I got this as a sample and it is fantastic!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2003 11:15:00 AM More reviews by berna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It makes lashes thick and long, but it's clumpy and thick and dries out fast.