July 24, 2014 | 1538 users online

Lip Treatments - Avon - Winter Parade Lip Balm - Butter Pecan

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2005 11:01:00 AM More reviews by hercule_poirot

This smelt both toffee-ish alcoholic and plasticky, which is very very odd. i can't get used to the smell. :( even if like all avon balms, it's good at moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2004 7:55:00 PM More reviews by CinnamonKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hmm...I don't really know. I just RISed this, and I don't know if I like it or not. It does smell a lot like eggnog...kind of plasticky eggnog. The soldier tube is cute, and I'll prolly use this but I definitely like the other winter parade balms better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2003 11:11:00 AM More reviews by xxwesishotxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This smells divine. Possibly the best smelling balm ever. Like the reviewer below me said, it smells a lot like eggnog. Yum! The taste is lacking.. but I can deal. The packaging is absolutely adorable. Everybody needs this balm.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2003 8:40:00 PM More reviews by nLkky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Avon lip balms are cheap and effective. This is another great addition to my avon lip balm collection. It smells/tastes great. I can pinpoint what it tastes like exactly but it reminds me of eggnog which I'm usually not a fan of but I like in this. For less than a dollar you can't go wrong.