November 28, 2014 | 1911 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Lip Velour in Lush

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2005 10:47:00 AM More reviews by PINKSG

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hard candy lip velour goes on drying like a stain. I will not be looking to buy anymore. The color is a pretty pink. A natural pink color. Beware that your lips will feel dry. I also have one other color called crushed. Crushed is a great nude color that I will wear more. I wish I had read the reviews on this brand first, you were so right on it being drying.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2004 2:27:00 PM More reviews by evergreenmakeupluver

I'm not sure if I bought this in 'Lush' or not, but this gloss is NOTHING SPECIAL!! I ended up giving it to my little sister. I think I paid around $13 at Ulta...Man what a wasted of money this was. Horrible smell, taste, consistency, feel, everything about this gloss is sub-par. Don't waste your money. Willing to try other Hard Candy products....

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2003 12:51:00 PM More reviews by zelda155

I love this color! But I am not so sure about the consistency. It leaves my lips feeling cakey and dry. It is not terribly expensive so I don't feel like I wasted my money. I just thought the product would be of better quality. It does give the perfect light pinkish nude lips with a semi-matte lipstick feel. Just don't understand why it dries out my lips also.