August 1, 2014 | 1716 users online

Treatments (Face) - Chanel - Eclat Originel, Maximum Radiance Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by lucyfarfrai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Like the Hydra Beauty creme, this product moisturised pretty well, and that was it. My skin did not look radiant, and the too-light texture of the cream meant that I used it up in a month. There are much better moisturisers out there, but I'm still on the lookout for a radiance product which works

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by trackypup

Love this moisturizer as well as the Comfort Cream in the same line. I use the comfort cream at night and this one in the day, it's not greasy or drying, absolutely the best day moisturizer I've ever used at the ripe old age of 42. I would definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2008 12:42:00 PM More reviews by kgrinn

I really think this cream is worthwhile. By at the most, two days after using, the face looks noticeably better. After 10 minutes as a mask your face is immediately more radiant! I think you should use this every once in a while to give yourself that extra boost (maybe every other week for two days in a row, or mask once a week). I could definitely see putting this on instead of foundation if in a hurray or looking not to be so made up.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2008 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Numero10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this creme alot. My skin is a little on the dull side (especially in the winter) and this creme really perks it right up. I notice a difference every time I put it on. My skin really dries out in the winter as well and this creme helps with that but is not as good for fully hydration as other moisturizers. Wht I tend to do is put on my other moisturizers at night, around the eyes or where I need them the most and then put this all over my face. Yes, it is expensive but its worth it in mu opinion. You get a lot and it lasts a long time if you don't glob it on. The lady at the counter told me most women use WAY too much and waste a lot of the product. I try to use as little as possible and it ends up lasting long enough to justify the price. I think I am going to buy some for my mother to try too. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2007 5:00:00 AM More reviews by Monica_r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This cream is not what i expected. hydrates ok, but i dont think that it actually DOES something for your skin. It seems like it gives you a nice glow, from the irridecence, wich is very finely milled. to me it seems like it is just a pearlized gel-cream. The glow it gived is nice, looks really pretty and natural, not glittery. But if it actually does something im not that sure. Seems more like a normal gel-cream with kinda MAC-strobe cream look to it, just peachy colour.
I has not done anything for my skin as in the boost of radiance to my skin, when i dont have it on. So to me it seems more of a makeup-cream. It is nice, but not a product i would buy again cause of the $$, when it doesnt seem like it actually gives radiance as a cream but more as a makeup-gel. The packaging is really pretty though and it DOES look pretty on, im just not that sure that is actually boost the radiance of you skin other than the tiny pearls.
oh and by the way it smells like alcohol, though the smell does dissapear fast when put on. then it just smells nice and peachy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2007 2:31:00 PM More reviews by laurentothemax

Is this product even being sold anymore? I've been having a hard time finding it. I'm just about done with my first jar, and while I haven't noticed any miracles this is a very good cream. Its gel-cream texture glides easily, absorbs quickly and gives skin a healthy boost of moisture and a little extra glow. The smell is subtle, pretty and not overwhelming. I don't notice enough awesome benefits to completely justify using it every single day, but its nice to alternate it with another cream ( i use philosophy hope in a jar) just for a little extra moisture and pampering. If this product either had any additional benefits such as a sunscreen or an AHA i would use it as my every day moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2007 7:39:00 PM More reviews by imkt

I have changed my morning routine...instead of tinted moisturizer or foundation, I put this on in the morning, and use a little light concealer if I'm worried about my dark circles... makes me look great - healthy and natural...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2007 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1234

Lovely light gel-cream formula. Leaves my combo/oily skin feeling hydrated and smooth. Iridescent pinky-peach color gel-cream absorbs quickly into skin and lightly hydrates. Adds a soft glow to skin in two ways - by both the slight iridescence (which creates a very subtle cosmetic glow on skin) and the exfoliating properties of the radiance-enhancing ingredients (which work over time to bring new skin to the surface to enhance skin's natural radiance). Very nice cream and I would definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2005 10:38:00 PM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this cream....I got a sample in one of my swaps and decided to try it.....after one try I saw a major difference on my skin.... it looked fresh, glowing,firm and very smooth. I also loved the smell and the fact that it is oil-free. As soon as my sample finished I ran to go and buy it. It was $55.00 but WORTH it!!!!! I will keep using this from now on.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2005 9:34:00 AM More reviews by gwennw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice, light moisturizer. It leaves a nice softness to the skin, but that is about it. I tried it as a mask, and saw no results at all, so I began using it as a radiance cream, right before bed, and before m/u. It sank right into my skin and left my combo. skin feeling smooth, but that was it. For the money you pay for Chanel skincare products, I expected more dramatic radiance results.