La Prairie Radiance cream

3.8

Water (Aqua), Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Caprylate, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Glycerin, Triethylhexanoin, Squalane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glycoproteins*, Panax Ginseng Root Extract*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract*, Vinyl Dimethicone/Lauryl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-8, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oleyl Alcohol, dimethicone Silylate, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Retinyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Phenyl Methicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Niacinamide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fuit Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Oleate, Cholesteryl Stearate, Quartz, Schizophyllan, Beta-Glucan, Sodium PCA, UREA, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Polysorbate 60, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, MICA, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpopional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Orange 4 (CI 15510)

on 12/1/2012 10:55:00 AM

Oh My god amazing cream for face.. The BEST EVER... Worth the money.. Absolutely stunning.. Your face will glow...AMAZING..

on 10/27/2011 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I tried a sample of this and lets just say that I'm in love with this cream. The first day I tried this on with the radiance serum (no foundation) and I got so many compliments from strangers saying that my skin was glowing and was looking so healthy. This is pure luxury but it also has many added benefits namely hydrations, anti-aging, and makes your skin glow. It also smells great. I'm not buying the full size jar because I prefer my Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate paired with the Bobbi Brown Extra Balm (for night), and for the day i prefer my Clarins sunscreen paired with the La Prarie Caviar Cristalline Concentrate

on 7/12/2007 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This cream is very expensive, but worth every penny. I am a total skincare junkie, and I used all the inexpensive skin care lines to the top of the line skincare, and I have to say this cream has far been the best cream ever used. I have oily, dry, sensitve, acne prone skin, but this cream makes my skin look so radiant and nice even without make up. A little goes a long way ( I would say one jar will last over a year). LOVE LOVE this cream!

on 5/13/2007 2:06:00 PM

I love this cream! Not very oily and you can see the great shine on your face at the other day. Of course the price is not very lovely; I bought the special pack at duty free: 30ml Radiance cream+ 15ml Radiance eye cream and 7ml Cellular Eye Contour Cream only around US$388, good price!

on 9/2/2006 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Does it work in a long run? I don't think so. It refreshes your skin if you use it now and then, not as your regular moisturizer. There are light-reflective particles in it, so this is probably a part of a "miracle". Seriously overpriced, I can manage equally "radiant" look with less expensive creams.

on 7/18/2006 7:32:00 PM

You have got to get a handle on reality. This is a VERY AVERAGE moisturizer. It promises to change the way your skin handles light---PLEASE! This does nothing but moisturize. Any average sunscreen can "change the way your skin handles light" by making your skin surface appear reflective. This is a night cream for normal/combo skin. It does have the signature La Prairie smell is a nice texture. Is it worth the price? Not in a million years. Be smart.

on 11/13/2005 3:37:00 AM

This cream is phenomenal. There is no other word for it. Not even going to try and describe what it does; it does everything it promisses, and more. One word of advise buy it only if you can easily afford it. If you are barely making the ends meet and have to save the cash for two years, you'll be so stressed out from having spent such an outrageous amount on a jar of cream, that your skin will get terrible just from the mental pressure. But if you can afford it (some gals make $500 in a few hours), GO FOR IT! You won't regret it.

on 3/23/2004 8:34:00 PM

I'm not sure if i love this cream because of the results or because of the prestige. Either way it does diffuse light waves and therefor knocks a few years off the face -but as far as LT benefits -I havent noticed any. I used to use this all the time over the Caviar Cream and I had amazing skin, but now i feel i get the same results from La Mer -and its about 1/16 of the price lol. If you have some extra $$ and want to experiment try this with the Caviar Cream -def. work great together.

on 2/19/2004 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

As a long-time user of LaPrairie and Sisley products, I was excited to try this new cream. I had read about everything it supposedly did for those of us over 40, like so many other creams. I can honestly say this is one of the most disappointing products I've used from La Prairie. I kept waiting for the results and they didn't appear. Their Caviar facial cream is much better and costs less. Big disappointment.

on 1/24/2004 12:51:00 PM

Like Sassy, I almost fainted when I was told the price of this cream - 500 USD. I got a sample - It's a very good excellent cream for maintenance, hydrates without making my skin oily, gives a fresh look and you certainly need a year to finish this jar, but the claims are rather unspecific, which is the reason why I think that the radiance cream is kind of a hype following the luxe creams like La Mer etc. As for performance in firming, moisturizing and oil control, the caviar luxe cream is far better and cheaper (300USD). It's a nice gift though, but for 500 USD you can get three LP products like booster, moisturizing cream and an eye treatment. I would never pay 500 bucks for a cream, not even for LP.

Popular Moisturizers