L'Oreal Colour Riche in Toasted Almond

4.4

on 4/11/2015 5:57:00 PM

Love it..it beautiful with red hair and green eyes, yet also on my daughter with red hair and blue eyes...very velvety.
Great coverage, long lasting...it is brown but with hints of coral...I imagine it works for many skin tones.
I wear it a lot...and rebuy in multiples.

on 1/5/2015 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

One of my favourite everyday lipsticks!
L'Oreal is usually pretty affordable, so I can get this lipstick for a really good price and I get lots of use out of it. It's like my own lip colour but better. The colour doesn't really remind me of toasted almonds, as it's supposed to, because I think its a bit more pin, but that's ok, it's a great neutral.
It is just L'Oreal, so it doesn't last forever, I usually have to re-apply throughout the day, and it's not super moisturizing, but I don't think any of those things are huge concerns for this product. It's just a great lipstick :)
I would definitely recommend this colour and I will be buying it again!

on 9/7/2014 6:17:00 PM

I'm late discovering this drugstore gem. It's a beautiful color. I suddenly realized that I wanted to find my very own MLBB, which I hadn't found until today. I used to wear blue-based pinks and roses, then switched to reddish corals, then yellow-based pinks and neutral pinks. Ugh---so confusing. Today I tried Toasted Almond and much to my surprise, it is MLBB. Looks polished, sophisticated, natural---but better. Will repurchase.

on 8/12/2014 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

BROWN GIRL APPROVED! I am MAC NW45 and have recently been on the search for lipsticks out of the drugstore that can give me a nude lip. I was browsing my local Wal Mart and came upon this. Wonderful color! Looks like a Nia Long nude lip to me. I love the creaminess of this, the smell is divine and the packaging looks and feels luxe. Love the embossed L'Oreal logo on the lip stick as well. Lasts a long time, I must reapply after eating/drinking, though. I would repurchase if I lost this or ran out of it.

on 7/26/2014 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Loreal Color Riche is my favorite line of drugstore lipsticks because they're opaque and not too shiny or sheer or metallic. Toasted Almond is one of my go to lipsticks on days when I don't feel like wearing dressy makeup or matching lipstick to my outfit. It's a warm, deep neutral which for me is a lot more flattering than a light nude color. It's on the brown side but with a good amount of pink/peach in it so that it looks like a darker version of natural lips. It has a subdued and sophisticated look that I like.

on 11/19/2013 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Really surprised I like this shade - it was a gift and I would have never chosen it based on name alone as I would have expected a browner shade. This is almost like a love child of Loreal's 'Fairest Nude' mixed with what another reviewer has described as Revlon's fleshtone - It is the same mauvy pinky beigey base shade but amped up with a tad more tan and a bit more rosy and has a touch of peachiness to it. It is just a tad too orangey for my liking but would look amazing on anyone just a tad darker complected than me (I am really fair) A great versatile lipstick great over a liner or on it's own and great for the office or more professional looks.

on 9/8/2013 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

My new favorite drugstore lipstick. I got a revlon lipstick in "fleshtone", but I found out they don't sell it in stores anymore so I went searching for a similar pinky/brown nude lipstick and found this. It is an exact dupe! I was originally going to buy the loreal in fairest nude, but despite all the good reviews even with those who have medium skin I couldn't believe them because I still thought the pink was a tad too light and unnatural looking on tanned skin. It goes on smoothly, but the lasting power isn't very long so you'll need to reapply it and when it wears off you aren't left with a weird faint color on your lips.

on 11/17/2012 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Great colour ! I have light skin, hazel eyes and light bright hair and that lipstick is beautiful, makes me look sexy in a very sophisticated way without being too flashy.

on 10/14/2012 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Oh. Oh my lawd no. This has been one one my worst lipstick experiments, but your mileage may vary. I was lassoed in to trying this lipstick because I've seen more than enough reviews claiming that this was a perfect colour for not only pale-skinned ladies, but for women of colour too...but not on my lips, that's for sure. In the tube, and on a lot of people, Toasted Almond comes across as a very lovely, creamy, moisturizing lipstick with a natural rosy-peach-brown colour and satin finish. My ideal everyday colour, if it had worked. Instead, due to my highly pigmented purplish-pink-grey lips (I wish I was kidding) and medium brown skin tone, this applied like a chalky beige-peach colour that make me look like an anemic, starving crack addict attempting the nude-lips trend. The moisturizing effect and satin finish was still there, though (as was the traditional L'oreal powdery perfume scent) but if your lips and skin tone are similar to mine in colour, I'm warning you, do NOT go there. I suppose I can't fault the lipstick as the formula's alright, but the colour is a risk you'll have to decide on yourself. I still can't figure out why this lipstick is so highly rated for women of my NC42-44 skin tone. Either most people have lips that are much less pigmented than mine (highly likely) or most people are wannabe starving crack addicts trying to be fashionable (also plausible).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

oh yeah oh yeahhhh its my HG everyday lipstick! whoot whoot i have finally found my love and to think it was in the drugstore! okay so just saying im a MAC NC 40 so yeah im on the tan side but strangely i have really pink tones to my skin just saying anyways this a gorgeous pinky brown almost mauvey color that is like a my lips but wayyy better...love love love the color .the formula is pretty amazing wears long on me (without eating of course) the packaging is deccent not the greatest in the world but whatever and the smell well i know alot of people complain about the smell buh honestly i dont mind it at all.but that goes with any lipstick.so yeah total love goes with anything and everything.not to much but just enough.(:

Popular Lipsticks