Dove Facial cleansing cloths - sensitive skin [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

Water, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Silicone Quaternium 8, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Polyquaternium 10, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Retinyl Palmitate, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Polyquaternium 4, Triethyl Citrate, Pentadecalactone, Tetrahydrogeraniol-3, 7 Dimethyloctanol, Methylbenzodioxepinone, 2, 6 Dimethyl 7 Octen 2 Ol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

on 8/21/2010 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Terrible and ridiculous. They have no skin care benefits. more suitable to use to wipe the kitchen counter. it is just like the equivalent to an ivory soap when it lathers but for your face. that is if you can get it to lather. Will never repurchase ever again.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love these, I got them from a friend and I'm so happy. They clean everything off your face without being harsh. I feel so clean after.EDIT: these seem to have a wired smell to them and I think there a little harsh

on 2/3/2010 10:35:00 PM

I love these. I'm not happy at all to hear that they are being discontinued. I've been using these for a few years now, and I love how easily they remove my makeup at the end of the day and that my face actually feels clean. So easy for travel as well. It's going to be hard for me to find something to replace these with, they are a staple of my daily routine.

on 1/20/2010 2:09:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I switched to these when Olay Daily Facials changed formulas on their combination/oily cloths and I broke out like crazy.

They're very foamy; depending on how much makeup I wore that day, these can be cut in half. A half won't take off a heavy mascara day.

Unfortunately, they seem to be disappearing quickly. I believe they may be discontinued. Ulta, Amazon, Walmart are out. I've written to Dove to ask. Now I have to find yet another facial cleanser.

on 12/12/2009 1:24:00 PM

I love Dove stuffs! This is for my lazy days and travel. Convenient, huge, lathers really well and am able to scrub my face quite well since it's a cloth. Smells great too! Only reason why I don't use it daily is because I'm staying in Singapore and have to ship them over from States. The waiting is agony. I really love this.

on 11/20/2009 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These cloths did not agree with my sensitive skin which is currently on retinoids. The moment I washed once, my skin felt tight and got red. I am back to my MAC cleanse off oil which is really the best cleanser for sensitive skins.

on 11/10/2009 2:36:00 AM

These facial cloths are great for sensitive skin, and I always keep a pack in my travel bag. I love the fact that they are not pre-moistened, large in size, great for removing mascara, and there is absolutely no possible mess, spillage, etc. in your suitcase. I will purchase this product again...

on 9/4/2009 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This works great along with my Dove moisturizer for sensitive skin. The cloths are so packed with product that I too cut them up in halves and quarters (depending on how much lather I want that day). So with one box (that is usually on sale!) you can get up to 60-120 uses.

I cleanse my face at the end of the day, in the morning I just rinse my face to balance the ph and moisturize. With weekly exfoliating, this keeps my face clear of dry patches, and is clearly HG status.

Great for sensitive skin, really takes off make-up and doesn't dry you out. I highly recommend this product :)

on 7/15/2009 6:23:00 PM

These cloths are great for traveling! They cleanse thoroughly and gently. Sooo easy to pack a few in a zip lock bag and know you have a reliable, non-liquid cleanser.

on 6/13/2009 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It cleanses removing makeup but not harsh on the skin. I have very sensitive and acne prone skin - this helped clear my skin. I wouldn't recommend using on a daily basis because you shouldn't exfoliate everyday. I paired it with the dove sensitive skin foaming cleanser.