Kanebo Sensai cellular performance cream

3.3

on 5/31/2014 3:21:00 PM

This cream helps maintain the suppleness and softness of my skin throughout the day. After applying this moisturizer at night, my complexion feels sensational when I wake up. I enjoy a simple skincare routine, and this cream is perfect as a stand-alone product. It does not cause any irritation or break-outs to my sensitive and dry skin. Because of its moisturizing texture, I have to wait a few minutes for the cream to fully absorb prior to make-up application. Also, the scent (mild) disappears quickly. Overall, this product works beautifully for me.

on 11/30/2011 7:12:00 PM

I got a large sample of this cream and I have to say I'm extremely disappointed. The texture is rather thick and it didn't absorb well into my skin. After applying it I there was also a heavy feeling on my face, like I was wearing a mask. I used it at night and the morning after, my skin actually felt really dry and tight. On top of it all, this cream broke me out and I actually got rashes all over my cheeks! Lastly, it smells horribly, like some really cheap skin care product. No way I would ever buy it!

on 8/21/2010 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Got this product as a sample, was not impressed at all. While it certainly smells good, the product just sits on my face. It does not get absorbed at all. About an hour or two later, my skin starts looking shiny, especially my forehead. This is strange for me as even though I do have combination skin, my forehead is never what's oily. Then I realized that it wasn't my skin getting oily, it was just the product...still sitting there.

on 11/18/2008 4:22:00 AM

Good cream that comes to your rescue when you suddenly find out both the Emulsion II and the Emulsion III don't work for your skin anymore, yet this works differently than the Emulsions, in that you don't feel all that quenching sensation you get from the Emulsions. This one is rather a nourishing cream that adds elements to your skin cells rather than moisture. I hope it works in the long term. Expensive, though.

on 4/11/2006 5:53:00 AM

I really like this cream. If you have dry skin, though, i would recommend using it after the emulsion II, as i think that this cream adds more moisture than lipids, so the combination works wonderfully well for me who has dry and dehydrated skin. The results show instantly and my very demanding skin looks plump, healthy and weel moisturized. the best product i bought so far with the emulsion and the essence from the same range.

on 1/16/2005 6:06:00 PM

face it when you aren't 40 anymore, hg skincare is pretty hard to find.And nothing can ever be a 5 that isnt an rx. i must say i am very impressed with this product. i would recommend it highly in conjunction after the cellular repair serum which is applied after la lotion i have tried every high end skin care line out there, and people have NOTICED the improved clarity and texture of my skin and have made some wonderful remarks. best for normal to dry but not very dry skin.its a bloody fortune, but so is la prairie, cle de peau and natura bisse etc.

on 11/29/2004 10:53:00 AM

i bought this for myself because i love everything else i have tried in the line but this disappointed me. It was so thick and just sat on the top of my skin even when i tried to massage it in. also you only get 40ml in the whole pot whereas usually you would get 50ml with other brands. however i gave this to my mum and she loved it so its probably best for older skin

on 3/14/2004 6:00:00 PM

This was not effective on me at all. I adore Sensai Emulsion II, and I bought the Cream when my skin was more demanding and Emulsion II was not enough. But I didn't like the Cream, hadn't any good results with it (and I didn't like Emulsion III either). This Cream was not moisturizing at all, I would say it is an emollient type of cream for skins that lacks lipids rather than moisture (very unimpressive, oldfashioned texture!) and I didn't notice any improvement on my skin. I gave it to my mother. (She was quite satisfied with this cream but not very impressed).

on 12/15/2003 4:31:00 AM

Great moisturizer for normal to dry skin. Goes on very smooth and a little goes a long way. I tried the EX La Creme but it's just to heavy for me, I broke out completely. This cream is less expensive and doesn't break me out.

on 12/3/2003 7:22:00 AM

Edited: I have reviewed the EX La Creme which is rather steep in price and does what La Mer does. I liked the consistency but was scared to shell out the money. So I am going to stick with La Mer till I hit the jackpot.

The CP cream is good too but my skin seems to soak it up!

Popular Moisturizers