November 26, 2014 | 1823 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Daily Facials for Sensitive Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

These aren't bad considering the price, but they don't fully remove my makeup. I still have to use some toner, which dries my skin. But they're definitely better than the Yes to Cucumbers wipes. Still on the hunt for my HG makeup remover.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by fivestar

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The idea of these is great but they are not so great for sensitive skin that is dry. Made my skin very dry and itchy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2012 7:39:00 AM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have gone through a lot of cleansers which has partly led to me having pretty bad skin (although some of it is to blame on hormones too). So I decided I needed to stick to only a couple of things, using this to take off make up and then followed with LRP foaming wash. The combination of these two have been better for me. I have found these Olay cloths pretty good for removing make up, although it is not so good for removing eye make up - which is ok as I prefer to use a separate remover and be more gentle when it comes to my eyes. These cloths foam up well although I do have a hard time keeping them in my hands as they slip around! I am thorough when it comes to rinsing as these cloths contain petroleum and don't really want a layer of this left on my skin. Following up with a separate cleanser helps to remove everything. My skin feels clean and not too tight afterwards and have not noticed a reaction when using them. I have been using them for about 4 weeks now. Price is reasonable too especially when you can find them on bogof most of the time. The packaging is pretty rubbish though (a cardboard box with the wipes being in a flimsy plastic package), the ones I have is a 'refill' pack, but I cannot find the tub to refill it in anywhere! I can only find the refills! lol

Just to add:
If you have active acne, do not use the cloth where your breakout is. This will be too irritating, I would suggest just gently use the lather with your fingers on the affected area. I usually use the cloth on the non affected areas, lose the cloth, then use the remaining suds on the rest of my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by alexaober

This product was just OK, nothing special, no real pros or cons.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Minami86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was referred this by Olay for you & I use this as part of my night routine. It's a nice sized textured cloth that you wet & lather up & clean your face with. There is ALOT of lather in this cloth & it cleans & exfoliates at the same time. It's great. It took off my eye make up gently too!

I'm usually wary of 2 in 1 items because they work great on one part (like make up removal) but they wreak havoc on my skin. This didn't do that. And since this is a dry cloth, It's easy to travel with if you want to refresh your face on the go.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2009 4:35:00 PM More reviews by tabster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Product was not drying at all, skin felt smooth, however it made me break out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2009 10:52:00 AM More reviews by tr20726p

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had brought this by default (it was on sale at CVS for $5) and I only brought it because I had used Olay products once before LONG TIME AGO. My skin was looking really patchy and rough and tried using Dove Exfoliator and I think it irritated my skin even more especially trying to remove makeup. Olay cloths are really light, so I was surprised to see how well it worked. It removed ALL of my makeup (you can see it on the cloth) and it doesnt create a mess -- it creates the perfect lather for your face (make sure you dont super soak it!!!) and washes right off. It does create a little tightness after, so be sure to moisturize!!! But I am definitly happy with the results and would def repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by foxysoxy804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

HG for nighttime make-up removal. I am a very lazy person (chuckle) and I do not want to bend over a sink and scrub my face with water and a cleanser when I'm exhausted. With this product, you just wipe away all the make-up and throw the cloth in the trash. No mess. No effort. Skin is absolutely clean and ready for night creams. What more can I ask for? Now, time to catch some ZZZs...

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2008 2:52:00 AM More reviews by THEPookiemeister

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is wonderful for my sensitive days, but my HG is Olay for Combo/Oily...this just doesn't exfoliate enough or take off all of my makeup. Use these if your skin is too sensitive for abrasive stuff...I'm going back to using my HG! -EDIT- Something in this causes clogged pores!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2008 3:54:00 PM More reviews by hanulka

absolutely love this product. it removes all makeup in a minute! i will certainly repurchase!