Mary Kay Cotton Candy Duo

4.1

on 1/19/2011 4:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The color are too shimmery and sheen. I can't figure out how can they be used together... I usually use them separately because togheter it would be too much shimmer.

This is not my favorite duo...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Beautiful colors, though more sheer than i thought they'd be and VERY shimmery. But, I love em anyways ^^

on 12/11/2007 12:28:00 AM

OK, so you would think these colors are for 13 year olds but I like them. I do wear the pink way more than the blue. The only way I use the blue is to line eyes. By the way I just found out that this color combo has been discontinued, so if you want to try it,or replace it, get it asap. I just ordered another one to keep on hand when I need it!

on 7/19/2007 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this color! Especially the pink side, it is perfect for my brown eyes and fair complexion. It's a powder shadow that blends beautifully. It has a nice, subltle shimmer and doesn't crease. I highly recommend!!

These do not show up. You have to apply and apply again to get even the sheerest hint of color. What a bummer, I was really excited about this one.

on 7/25/2005 4:57:00 PM

I love this color. My eyes are brown and I think they look great with these colors.

on 10/6/2004 7:44:00 PM

I really like this shadow. It is very easy to wear. You can wear either the pink or blue alone and they look good and not overpowering. I like that you can blend the two together to make purple, and you can control the intensity and tone of the purple - if you want it to be more pink or blue based. The first time I wore it to work I got many compliments - everytime since, my co-workers instantly call me out on wearing it. It makes my eyes look very nice. I don't think this is "teeny-bopper" at all. Great quality for the money. I found this looks nicer and lasts longer than the Stila shadow in "Key."

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this! I use it all the time!

My older sister was selling Mary Kay for a while and this was the most appealing duo I found, (I was 12 I think, I guess I keep my makeup for too long!) so I bought it. It looks like I used the pink side more, but these are really fun colors. I just applied some to my hands and it goes on very smoothly and has mini flecks of shimmer. If I ever run out I would consider buying it again.