December 18, 2014 | 1644 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Gourmet Gloss- Licorice

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2004 1:13:00 PM More reviews by LittleNesha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this one too. Partly b/c of the halloween connotation(my favorite holiday!) & partly b/c it is so nice. It is black & while I was hoping it WOULD show up black, it looks very sheer & just darkens my lips a tad. It does look kind of greyish, which is great(don't ask- I used to be goth). This doesn't smell or taste like licorice very much to me, which sucks b/c I love licorice flavored stuff. It has kind of a generic sweetness to it which is very nice nonetheless, and if I concentrate, I CAN detect a hint of licorice. Another winning gourmet gloss! This and the other halloween one are the best, IMO.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2003 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Obsessedwithmac2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yes, it is black, but don't be scared!! It applies a very sheer grey which on my lips looks like a berry tint .. but a bit more unusual. It basically darkens your natural lip tint/adds a bit of grey (not scary) and adds a bit of glimmer. This is sooo hard to describe, you really have to try it for yourself.
I don't find this smells like licorice at all, it is actually quite fruity. It tastes very sweet. Nice shine and as always, love the formula.
continued >>