Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) Nectar of the Gods perfume oil

4.5

on 6/21/2005 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I see the words "intensely fruity" repeated in the reviews below, and that's no accident. This is definitely one of those fragrances that needs to "settle" a while because it can be overpowering at first. But once it blooms... man alive, this fragrance is the epitome of fruitfruitfruit. A stone fruit-heavy basket of very ripe fruit. Contra the AZW website, I do not smell any vanilla... just pineapple, apricot, peach and probably others I haven't picked out yet. Fruit lovers, this is for you! I may try layering this with other fragrances to give it a bit of depth.

on 7/12/2004 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I just bought this perfume oil and it really reminds me of CSP Abricot Vanille. It's extremely sweet and reminds me of tropical fruits without that tangy pineaplle scent...which is a good thing because pineapple scents end up smelling a bit cheap. I'm not sure if I'll like this or not so I'll give it about a week and update

on 7/9/2004 7:02:00 PM

Very sexy-sweet fragrance. I have to tone down the fruitiness a bit, since I'm more of a vanilla type than a fruit type, but this roll-on does exude SEXSEXSEX, if you like that kind of thing (and I do, but I still tone it down a bit with other oils. :-))

on 6/9/2004 3:34:00 AM

I love this stuff. It smells so intensely fruity and sweet. Never over the top, I rub some in my hair and catch whiffs of it all day long. I'm thinking about buying more products in this scent. Yummo! The only downside is the white printed label, if you get any oil on it, it runs. Doesn't matter, it's a top notch quality product.

on 11/18/2002 10:30:00 AM

THE best MUAer in the world gave this to me as a present because she knows I love sweet fragrances. This one is killer sweet and I love it! Sometimes it smells like apricots and peaches to me and sometimes it smells like mangos. Either way, it's my favorite fruity scent of the moment.

on 9/12/2002 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Apricots? Mangos? Whatever it is, it's intensely fruity. I don't wear it often, but I love to sniff at it. The price is right and I love roll-on fragrance oils. Wouldn't repurchase as I never use up any fragrance.

on 5/30/2002 2:10:00 AM

Yum! A mango vanilla to die for! I got so many compliments on this scent, and it lasted on me forever! I like this much better than Bohemian Tropics, which has too much pineapple for me.

on 11/16/2001 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love this scent -- extremely intense peachy/apricot scent, and it does last (on me) ... I agree with the other reviewer who suggested to layer this over the Vanilla Cream Cake body pudding to create your own "Vanille Abricot" scent :-)

on 11/15/2001 4:28:00 PM

Definitely a great product if you like the scent of apricots and peaches. I was hoping this would have a little more vanilla in it, but its still a nice fruity scent. Tip: To bring out the Vanilla, layer it over the Vanilla Dream Cake Body Pudding.

on 8/27/2001 7:47:00 PM

I love the smell of this. It is very warm and sweet, and the scent lasts all day.

Popular Fragrances