October 1, 2014 | 1348 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - Hydra Complete Multi-Level Moisture Creme(Dry Skin) [DISCONTINUED]

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2012 4:53:00 AM More reviews by danarana

This cream is simply a moisturizer. It does nothing for dark circles or puffiness. The cream is not too heavy and leaves a slight greasy appearance. I found that the cream would migrate into my eyes, and cause a stinging sensation.

I will not repurchase this creme. I prefer Kiehl's Avocado eye cream, which is around half the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2011 9:23:00 AM More reviews by janjarang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Ironically, this "hydra" complete cream made my skin very dried and even flaky when used for more than 5 days consecutively. I got a 30ml sample and was using it at night (in winter). It did not improve my skin quality at all. The smell reminds me of German fish salad (which is not very pleasant to put on your face). It is also considerably expensive. A big disappointment since I am fond of many Estee Lauderís products.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2010 8:43:00 AM More reviews by lots2luv

This is way to greasy and doesn't sink into my skin very well. It also leaves it sticky feeling. I would expect more from a product that cost this much. Not only that but it seems like they would put it in a pump dispenser for sanitary reasons. My skin is dry with Rosacea and this doesn't irritate my skin which is one pro.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 8:11:00 AM More reviews by iqaganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got to try this product because the sales person from Estee Lauder gave this as a sample gift when we purchased a gift for our Mom last Christmas. I've been using it for quite some time now and the results are amazing! It keeps my skin moisturized, soft, smooth and silky throughout the day, even with my make-up on. Also, it prevents my skin from getting oily. To perfect the combination, I also tried using Estee Lauder Nutritious UV Protector after putting on the Hydra Complete Multi-Level Moisture Cream and the results are perfect! Will purchase this after finishing the samples that I got! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by chik915

I've been using this product for 2 years now. Without using the creme, my skin is tight, dehydrated and sensitive. I feed my skin with it day and night to keep my face hydrated and mositurized throughout the day. A jar lasts about 5 weeks for me.

From time to time, i wanted to try a new brand because i get bored using the same product, but i always come back to this cream after a few uses of another brand

Knock on the wood, i receive compliments about my skin a lot and i think one of the tricks is applying this cream

Just happens to know that this cream received the "Best Facial Mosturizer - Prestige" in 2008 CEW Beauty Award

I highly recommend this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a GWP. First of all, I don't like the scent. It's kind of floral. It's too much for my nose. I prefer moisturizers that are fragrance-free.

This moisturizer does a good job moisturizing but it does not sink into the skin very well. It kind of creates this layer on the skin (that's what it feels like). Plus it is not as moisturizing as my HG from Kiehl's. After half a day my skin feels a bit "stretched", uncomfortable and dry again when using this product from Estee Lauder. Therefore, I wouldn't repurchase this cream. I'd say it's an average moisturizer, the big downside is the scent.
continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by clamp1999

I have been using this in Winter for 3 years now, and it works wonderfully so far. Too bad, Estee Lauder has replaced it with Hydra Bright (I haven't tried that one yet.).
This has a nice scent, but sometimes it's too much for my nose. It's heavy and thick, but once I rub it in my hand for 10 seconds, it becomes soft and creamy, and very easy to absorb.
This could be a little bit heavy for people with oily skin, since it will create a barrier to lock up the moisture. For people looking for something lighter, I would recommend Hydra Complete Gel-Cream, the one I use in fall.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2008 9:38:00 PM More reviews by isloskye

So far so good, I've been using this product AM and PM for about 2 weeks along with the pore minimizer and ANR. My skin looks great, I hope it's not just a good spell before another storm! Skin appears more even in tone, smooth complexion, feels baby soft and hydrated. Before this I was using the the Olay Complete line and was reasonably satisfied. Smells wonderful and I only have to use a very light coating so I won't have to repurchase for some time.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2008 7:45:00 PM More reviews by ais

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure what to think about this one. It does moisturize, it does have a lovely smell, but it creates this layer on my skin and it makes my skin feel very thight and uncomfortable. It also makes my sensitive cheeks feel a bit unease. It also feels like it makes my dry skin oilier, not in a good way.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2008 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Stephalula

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great moisturizer for daytime with a wonderful scent. I find this very hydrating and fresh feeling for my dry skin while not looking greasy. I can also refresh my skin with it throughout the day when I'm not wearing foundation. But, this is not rich enough for me to use as a night moisturizer.