Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Candles

4.5

This candle is amazing! I love the smell of this candle for the fall! Love it so much!

on 1/20/2015 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Now this smells good in a candle...its not good as a body lotion though!!

on 1/12/2015 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This candle smells good and is very strong when I just smell it straight out of the jar. However, when burning, I can't even tell it's there. To me, that's really the only part that matters is how strong it is when the candle is actually burning. I got it on sale for half off so I won't complain about the price.

on 1/2/2015 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is a review for ALL candles.
After the candle has burned off and left with an empty jar, where do you think that jar of wax gone?
Assuming you have a good air-filter system in your living quarter, some of it were absorbed by the filter; some of it "burned residue" were attached to the furniture & wall.
But some of it were inhaled into your lung. If you don't know how this residue look like, place a cold knife or spoon on the flame and you shall find out.
Be wise, look pass the disguise.

on 12/3/2014 10:52:00 PM

I love this! It smells amazing in the fall and makes my room smell so nice!👌👌👌👌😄😃😀

on 11/30/2014 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Its a candle that fills my home with delight from my sister mother and even my brother 😊 love this candle

on 10/24/2014 9:13:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Perfect thanksgiving candle. If you're like me and don't bake, get this candle and your house will smell like you're baking pumpkin pie. :)

on 10/24/2014 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This candle has great throw and will instantly fill the entire room with a sweet cinnamon scent. This reminds me of pumpkin pies baking when this burns. Very much a Fall scent but also a great winter scent. Just like baking going on in the house lol.

Some interesting notes in this scent are Jasmine, apple, pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla, rum, and amber. I don't smell anything in this candle except for the cinnamon and pumpkin.

on 11/17/2013 7:13:00 PM

Bought this candle for the holidays and it makes my room smell like pumpkin pie! It defenitley last long and the scent last long too.

FALL IN A CANDLE. ENOUGH SAID.

But seriously, this candle smells incredible and will leave your whole home smelling of it. The throw is amazing, and it burns forever.

If you like spicy pumpkin - true fall scents - you will love this. Bath and Body Works has 2 for $22 sales all the time on their website!!

Popular Candles