November 23, 2014 | 1982 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Yves Saint Laurent - firming eye and lip creme

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2009 11:39:00 AM More reviews by AllyABC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Very disappointing. Agree with all the reviews posted. Pointless product which actually stings slightly & has no effect on lines in awful packaging for an exorbitant 34.

I was sold this (my own stupid fault for buying in a hurry and under pressure when I only really wanted touche eclat) as a product which improved the application and appearance of touche eclat and as a product which would "fix" my dark circles. Once I'd run for my train and read the packaging I realised there is nothing at all to claim this product works on dark circles!

The packaging is awful & quite unhygienic, the lids don't stay on properly and the massage tool is strange. The main tube had already burst open in it's packaging. I live in a rural area but if I can get back to the dept store I'll see if I can get a refund.

The only positive is that the touche eclat glides on nicely over it but it will do this with countless other eye creams!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2007 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Ravenus

This product did nothing for me . Nothing . Moisturised just okay . Nothing for fine lines , or dark circles or hydration on the whole . Over-priced and useless .

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2006 12:17:00 PM More reviews by zero347

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was just ok. The package was nice but the cream itself did not seem to sink in very much. It was moisturising but I just really didn't like the film that it left. Maybe it's just my skin type but I was disappointed in this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2006 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Mel44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is for the Lisse Expert eye and lip cream, which comes in a thin tube that you squeeze out, with a massaging knob on the other end. This stuff was a major disappointment. I bought it to go with my touch eclat pen, as the SA showed me the look it gave together. Maybe they work in unison, can't say really as I hadn't noticed the difference. maybe I'm just not applying it properly, but I can say that it does NOTHING for my fine lines, and does nothing to make my eyes look better ad less puffy, or less circled. It's supposed to be anti-ageing, but I cannot see how that would work as my fine lines look MORE noticable after using it. I tried it for a few weeks and went back to my other eye cream, which worked much better. Considered returning it, and still might, as even the packaging is cheap - a plastic tube that you squeeze cream out from, and without a proper lid to protect from contamination or leaking. The little massage knob is cute, and I do use it for fun occassionally, but again, it a gimmick. Will not be repurchasing (the good news is that I probably won't have to anyway for years as I did get a refill with it anyway). VERY disappointed from an otherwise exceptional brand with skincare and cosmetics.
I took another lippie off, as I have not used this stuff in almost a year since I purchased, a total waste of time and my money/birthday gift. So sad this is so bad.....

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2005 1:20:00 PM More reviews by cainca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I agree with the reviewer below and this from just smapling it at Saks - stupid product. Seems cheap.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2003 3:08:00 PM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a disappointment. This is a very expensive eye cream in a pump bottle. When I apply it on it stings and I know the reason too: Mineral oil/paraffinum liguidum. I think this is just a regular and very overprised product. It did not remove my dry lines. I should have gotten Clarins instead...