September 1, 2014 | 1248 users online

Loose Powders - Wet 'n' Wild - MEGA SPARKLE White Icing

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by troo12

This is such a fun item! I am definitely not a glitter person but for a night out, this is so fun!!! It's sparkly rather than glittery, so it looks classy and not like a girl who is playing dress-up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

When I'm going out to party with my friends and need a little extra boost of sass and fun, I sprinkle this all over my shoulders gurl! And if I feel extra bold, I just dab a little of this over my eyeshadow for the night. It looks fun and youthful! It does fall out over the eyes though, so make sure to use cosmetic eye glitter glue primer or something. I feel this is just a little great extra to have in a makeup collection! Inexpensive, pretty, and always ready for parties! I took a lippie off because of how messy the packaging is.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2008 3:15:00 AM More reviews by munchkinqueenye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This obviously isn't for the natural look. For a fun evening out I use this a lot. You definately see the sparkle. Great over shadows since it picks up on whatever color you wear under it. The sparkles does come off if accidentally rubbed on something but it also does have staying power for the most part

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2006 5:58:00 AM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sooo...when applied it looks the exact same as pink pussycat megasparkle..except a tad more white. It has purple/green/blue sparkles. Wont buy again because as I said too similar to PPC.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2003 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Caprig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I first bought the MAC LIPGLASS in SNOWGIRL, I was disappointed in the lack of glitter when I tried wearing it. I wished that I could have more sparkle for the high price I paid for it.

One day, I was in CVS and happened to see the little display of the MEGASPARKLE from WET N WILD. I was shocked when I saw the color WHITE ICING that was identical to the glitter that they had in my MAC SNOWGIRL LIPGLASS!!!

I compared the two and bought the container right away. I have used it to spruce up all of my lipglosses that I want sparkle in, and any other cream or liquid that will hold it as a base.

It is clear iridescent with colors of pastel green, lavendar, gold, and peach flashing through it. When used in lipgloss, it is not obnoxious to me. I also use it as a highligther on my eyes with a cream as a base under my brow for special occasions.

For the price of $3, I was shocked at how much comes in it and it is nicer than the BORGHESE PERLATTI GLITTERS I have that were far more expensive when they came out.

I have bought two other colors, I love this stuff so much! continued >>