December 22, 2014 | 923 users online

Brows - Maybelline - Ultra Brow Brush On Color

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by verbama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Maybelline says it's been discontinued, but it's still available at Walmart in stores and online! I've stocked up.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Annabanana030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nice neutral color. Applies pretty good. WEAR OFF DURING THE DAY! I am a student so I wore it about 8-9hours a day in door.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG eyebrow powder. I used the ELF one for years which was alright but I could only buy the medium shade which was a little too dark for me. I had to very lightly fill it in. I decided to check out this one and was very pleasantly surprised. It looks completely natural on me and really helps to fill in my brows. I'm so sad to hear that it was discontinued so I'm definitely going to go to Walmart soon and stock up. This will definitely last me for awhile though.
I use an ELF angled brush (haven't tried the brush that it comes with yet) to help apply and then a Great Lash clear mascara to set it. My eyebrows look amazing for the rest of the day. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My mom has been using this on her brows for years and years and years. And for her coloring it works well. My hair is lighter and this is a bit too dark. Very reasonably priced and easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 8:49:00 AM More reviews by dogdaze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this wonderful product forever to fill in the sparse areas. I use the light brown and it is perfect tho my brows are dark. It is practically mistake-proof. I use the brush that comes with it. Hopefully it hasn't been d/c but what I have left is going to last quite a while.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2014 7:49:00 AM More reviews by jeniphooo

Once I came across the NYX brow kit, I found the gel gave me much more natural looking brows. And now I use this to contour. With a light hand, this product can last forever. This is a neutral brown color that mimics a natural shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

extremely nice brow powder and I actually like using the brush that comes with it which doesn't happen often

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by 6lex10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this brow powder!!! There's not much to say about it other than it's everything I look for in a brow powder. It's the perfect shade for my dark brown/black eyebrows (I use the dark brown shade). It lasts all day, and is the perfect medium pigmentation so it still keeps your brows looking natural. Side note: my eyebrows are really thick and already have the shape I like, so I only use this to define my brow shape a little more, and to fill in any sparse spots. The only down side is it's really hard to find. If I can find it, I will continue to repurchase this product for a long time, or until I find something better (if that's possible).

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by JulesOfWisdom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this for 8 years in the color light brown. Fair skinned with light brown hair. I use a thinner brush than it comes with to apply it. I do have brows, I just use this to fill in between the hairs. I'm not extending nor creating a brow & I don't believe this product would work for that. So, if you just want a light filler to accentuate your brows that's easy to use & is buildable, then I'd recommend this to you.

Update (06/2014): Purchased a new one in same color as usual, light brown, but the color has changed & become darker. I still have my original so I did one eyebrow with it and the other eyebrow with the new one &, lol, big difference. Unfortunately it's the end of my years of using this product & I can no longer recommend it for us fair girls with light brown hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Riknows

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WHAT? Has this product really been discontinued? I have tried every liner and powder there is but I always go back to this. It is not a mess like most powders and it does not look "obvious" like pencil liners