April 16, 2014 | 1466 users online

Brows - Maybelline - Ultra Brow Brush On Color

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My mom has been using this on her brows for years and years and years. And for her coloring it works well. My hair is lighter and this is a bit too dark. Very reasonably priced and easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 8:49:00 AM More reviews by dogdaze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this wonderful product forever to fill in the sparse areas. I use the light brown and it is perfect tho my brows are dark. It is practically mistake-proof. I use the brush that comes with it. Hopefully it hasn't been d/c but what I have left is going to last quite a while.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2014 7:49:00 AM More reviews by jeniphooo

Once I came across the NYX brow kit, I found the gel gave me much more natural looking brows. And now I use this to contour. With a light hand, this product can last forever. This is a neutral brown color that mimics a natural shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

extremely nice brow powder and I actually like using the brush that comes with it which doesn't happen often

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by 6lex10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this brow powder!!! There's not much to say about it other than it's everything I look for in a brow powder. It's the perfect shade for my dark brown/black eyebrows (I use the dark brown shade). It lasts all day, and is the perfect medium pigmentation so it still keeps your brows looking natural. Side note: my eyebrows are really thick and already have the shape I like, so I only use this to define my brow shape a little more, and to fill in any sparse spots. The only down side is it's really hard to find. If I can find it, I will continue to repurchase this product for a long time, or until I find something better (if that's possible).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by JulesOfWisdom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for 8 years in the color light brown. Fair skinned with light brown hair. I use a thinner brush than it comes with to apply it. I do have brows, I just use this to fill in between the hairs. I'm not extending nor creating a brow & I don't believe this product would work for that. So, if you just want a light filler to accentuate your brows that's easy to use & is buildable, then I'd recommend this to you.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Riknows

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WHAT? Has this product really been discontinued? I have tried every liner and powder there is but I always go back to this. It is not a mess like most powders and it does not look "obvious" like pencil liners

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Daryleann

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I, too, have used this for most of my adult life. Now it is discontinued and I am wondering if there is anyone who has found a substitute? Pencils make my skin red and are not easy to use with arthritic fingers.
Anyone with suggestions?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by martel92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If I was only allowed one makeup item this would absolutely be it! I have very sparse eyebrows and this is perfection when filling them in. I will admit the brush is not the best, but that's an easy fix. The product looks so natural, even when I put a lot on I don't look like Groucho Marx like I do with some other brow fillers. I never leave my house without putting this on (I literally mean that). I use the dark brown and have no problems with red undertones like some have with the light version. This product is an absolute winner in my book!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by BeccahH

Nice affordable brow powder. They only carry Light Brown & Dark Brown at Walmart, so I'm not sure if that's it for color selection, or if that's just WalMart, but it would be better if they had a color lighter than light brown.