October 1, 2014 | 1885 users online

Fragrances - L'Aromarine - Vanille

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by SarahLola

If you want a free drink spray this on!!!! I have had more compliments from this scent then anything I have ever put on. I am sure it isnt for everyone... but I am petite dark haired pale skin girl and it seems to suit me the best! I have told many people about it because I am constantly being asked what I am wearing!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by LadyRed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I on the lookout for a replacement for the discontinued Molinard Les Senteurs Vanille. I purchased this based on a recommendation from the lovely glossaholic and I couldn’t be happier. This is a sweet, uncomplicated, grown up vanilla scent. It is comparable to Victoria Secret’s Vanilla Lace or The Body Shop’s Vanilla fragrance from a few years back. It is a very smooth and creamy scent. Smells just like vanilla extract. It has great lasting power and the price is very reasonable. Love the vintage style bottle.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by ShiverWithAntici

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Soft cotton candy and vanilla sugar cookies, with a touch of woodiness and musty cardboard. Keep in mind that I am a vanilla FIEND and love exorbitantly sweet fragrances that give some people headaches. I don't know what it is, but there is something really sickly and aversive about this fragrance. It is linear, but that's not the issue, as I was looking for a linear vanilla. I have sampled this several times and it always hits my nose the wrong way. I just don't like it. If you are looking for a sweet vanilla, give this a try. It's not my HG, but it may be yours. I'm really disappointed, especially since the longevity and sillage are excellent on me.

The search for the perfect, true vanilla continues...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 2:23:00 AM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This vanilla smells like delicious cookies with lemon frosting. My only issue with it is that it has minimal lasting power on my skin...like maybe 8 minutes. I have been spraying it on my sheets & often get a whiff of it when I awake & that is a very nice way to start the day. The verdict: lasts on sheets, not on skin!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sickeningly sweet. This perfume has a very strong and sickly sweet vanilla smell. I cannot wear it. The scent makes me sick whenever I catch a whiff of it. I had to wipe it off of me right away this morning after I put it on. The lasting power is amazing though. It lasted from 7 AM to the next morning and beyond. I will be returning this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Reminds me of the Body Shop Vanilla Perfume Oil from back in the day! Its a true sweet vanilla smell which is warm without all that musky overtone. There's a reason this is so popular .. it's feminine and soft. I have never met a man who doesn't love vanilla. Price is amazingly affordable at $18 a bottle. It's just one of the most amazing pure vanilla scents I have found!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is such a great vanilla scent ..... I received a vial from BeautyHabit and have been on a L'Aromarine Vanille kick since then and had to purchase a bottle. It is a very nice vanilla with hints of cotton candy ..... the best I can describe Vanille is a toned down version of CSP Vanille Abricot, which I also like. I do not find this scent generic .... on my skin it works (my chemistry does well with sweet fragrances,) and you simply cannot beat the price. The scent is very pleasing and generates alot of compliments.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2011 2:36:00 AM More reviews by maybelle

Though not the perfect vanilla scent, it is darned close. I own a small vial of vanilla absolute essential oil diluted in jojoba (darned expensive stuff even in dilute form), so I know what a true vanilla smells like. Vanille is perhaps a bit sweeter, but not cloyingly so, and it is a bit strong, but I can forgive it for being not a true vanilla. I don't wear vanilla scents often, but I do like this. It is akin to older Vanilla Lace, but without the lightness and the added bit of floral.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by heavenscent1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am obsessed with vanilla, so it's not surprising that this is one of my favorite perfumes. It's cheap and the bottle is cute. It's a simple and sweet, pure vanilla that is great on its own or layered with other fragrances. I love it and will always have a bottle around!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Smells to me like vanilla candles from the old Pier One Imports back in the day! A very rich vanilla bourbon scent, quite nice. Great price, too, for a huge bottle. Love the bottle styles and the vintage look labels. This is not by any means a complex or deep scent, but it's a very nice basic vanilla without being sweet, sugary or overcomplicated by other notes.