October 1, 2014 | 1863 users online

Moisturizers - H2O - Balancing Marine Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by tessamen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this lotion! My favorite is actually the Spa Sea Salt hydrating lotion but it didn't have a review. This stuff isn't greasy, absorbs quickly and smells lovely. I've never felt compelled to write a review for a lotion but I just really enjoy using this stuff. The smell is just so luxurious, clean and fresh + lasts a good amount of time. My skin feels smooth and soft within minutes of application (no icky residue or oily sheen).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Roxxy6341

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this moisturizer mainly because it was on sale and H2O is a good reputable brand I have used for a long time.
I LOVE this moisturizer. I went through a whole tube of it and now I am so sad that its gone and its discontinued. I find that the whole Aqualibrium line works well for my skin.
Anyway, this is my HG moisturizer and I will continue to look for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2007 2:37:00 PM More reviews by rblankenhorn

Hmm, not great but not horrible. Is it just me or is H2O really going downhill in the quality department? Seems like 10 years ago their products were outstanding, and now it's mostly blah. This also goes for the fragrances used in their products.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2006 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Moonfairy2046

I have sensitive combo skin and this is definitely not for me. I got it when I ran out of moisturizer last winter. When I first applying this on the face, I found tinkling feeling and redness on my cheeks. Then an hour later, I found my t-zone with excess oil like I went for a walk in the most humid summer day. I try again in the summer, and it was so sticky that I felt my skin could not breath. Not recommended.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2004 2:06:00 AM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

A light weight lotion, smells nice and absorbs quick, but not hydrating enough. Effects aren't that visible and I still get break-outs in summer.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2004 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Jamsterz

I used to use H20's marine daily hydrator until H20 decided to discontinue that moisturizer and replace it with the balancing marine lotion. The daily hydrator was very effective as I have an extremely oily t-zone with extra dry cheeks. Now THAT'S combination skin. Realizing that my favorite moisturizer has been discontinued, I decided to try the balancing marine lotion. It is a stronger moisturizer than the previous product; however, I found it strange that my skin started reacting against it. My skin has NEVER reacted to ANY skincare product before but this product gave me red bumps all over my cheeks. I also realized my skin started breaking out more often and the product even left me with “red” skin instead of a brighter glow. I was very disappointed. Also, I found the packaging a little inconvenient because the flipping cap on the previous product was replaced with a twisting cap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2004 7:54:00 AM More reviews by charlie_leone

one of the best moisturizer from h20 i ever used, its about 34 cdn $, it come in a tube, i will repurchase this one again, good for combo skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2004 1:20:00 AM More reviews by lilycreator

This is a very good night moisturizer. Sometimes, if I really need the hydration, I put this on in the day. This isn't too heavy which I like and it has no scent. This is not as expenisive as the Face Oasis for the same amount of product which is really weird because I find that this one works better. I'd prefer this in tube form rather than a jar but other than that, I have nothing else but praise for this moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2004 6:56:00 PM More reviews by kristis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff!
I have combination skin and I just started using it recently since the weather here in Canada changed to be very very hot! My skin has the tendency after washing and moisturizing looks moisturized. Then I put on some bronzer or light powder and I get dry spots by my nose and forehead. I put a little bit of this on the so-called dry areas and it disappears! Lasts all day. Wonderful product just a tad $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2003 4:53:00 PM More reviews by uniquelydarcy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is nice and light, and does not make me break out (like most moisturizers). It also has a nice smell. The price is a bit steep, though good compared with some department store moisturizers.