Dior J'adore - L'eau de Toilette

3.9

on 10/10/2012 1:01:00 AM

This product to me smell so Parisiane (not the pefume).
Its so French, Elegant, Luxurious Femimine and Beautiful
On me it opens up on a fluffy creaminess,fresh linden and plum.
Its beautiful distinct fresh floral that is smooth and light like spring.

Silage on me is proberly 3 hrs doesn't have that alcholic after smell, warning it is quite strong use only one spray.
Prefer over the EDP as EPT smells more fruity fresh, and white floral. EDP has more of a stronger florals.
Really lovely elegent smell like nivea soft cream but more exqusite.

on 1/11/2012 11:07:00 PM

It has a fresh smell, light hint of floral (gardenia?). It lasts all day, everytime I where it I get compliments like crazy! Love this!

on 12/17/2011 3:31:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this is probably the least fave perfume i have. it smells very woman-ly, not that its bad but im more of a girly/cute/sweet/teen/floral smell. but when i have proms or formal things, it suits the occasion :)

I discovered this scent recently..I love it! A crisp, white floral that I consider better than the original. It makes me smell clean and sparkling. This scent is a "pick me up" for daytime. It smells vibrant and makes me feel awake. It almost smells like grapefruit on me. This is a fragrance that I would wear everyday but I am too fickle to pick just one scent. This scent is one of my top 10, though.

on 3/10/2011 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Francois Demachy has been very busy over the last few years, practically reinventing Dior’s fragrance output, and even changing scents that really should have been kept just as they were – Miss Dior Cherie eau de parfum. The L’eau scents he’s added are a welcome addition. Both J’adore L’eau and Miss Dior Cherie L’eau have a gorgeous, fresh mandarin and musk marriage, with some green and some milkiness. I am a big fan of the Miss Dior Cherie L’eau offering, which is stronger and has more bite and personality, for me at least, than the J’adore, but both are sparkling, bright, pretty and incredibly wearable takes on their popular scents.

on 3/6/2011 11:18:00 PM

I love this perfume! It smells really nice on me and it generally lasts a while. Until I got Vera Wang Glam Princess, it was my go-to product! I will repurchase when I run out, because I love it!

on 12/2/2010 2:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I prefer this EDT of J'adore to the original EDP. It has a nice scent, more of a woody floral than the sweet floral of the original. Top notes include mandarin: jasmine, plum, orchid and rose in the heart; with amaranth, musk and blackberry in the trail.

on 11/13/2010 11:36:00 PM

One of my favorite perfumes! Smells feminine, but not prissy. It's got lovely packaging and lasts all day!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Lovely scent, nostalgic and very feminine. I love it very much, but I do get sick of it from time to time.

Perfect, perhaps, on a woman in her thirties. I'm only 17 and sometimes I smell a little too mature when I use it, but after a shower when my skin is still warm, it smells totally different on me and this is when I love it most.

Deep, floral, strong and expensive-smelling. Sort of a seductive smell. You don't forget it, it's very distinctive, makes a good signature scent.

on 7/30/2010 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This perfume smells so deep.. Like a huge boquet of magic flowery scents. It reminds me a lot of lily of the valley, so honey-like and beautiful. It's damn heavy though, to me it's not wearable at daytime even though I'm usually quite bold with scents..

Popular Fragrances