Dior Rubis

4.7

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My HG red lipliner, I've never needed to find another. So very creamy in texture, so well-pigmented, and so efficient at enhancing the lip outline and preventing feathering, so good for filling in the lips for a good lipbase, and actually, so pretty even just worn on its own with a touch of gloss over the top. This is a soft neutral red that brings out the true tones of whichever red lipstick you choose to wear on top. I've repurchased this over and over, and love it dearly.

on 1/6/2006 6:23:00 AM

This is a matte bright red lipliner-perfect color for a vibrant cherry red lipstick I own. It's quite soft and blendable (I can't stand hard pencils, eyeliner or lipliners). The pencil has a brush on the other side and it also comes with a pencil sharpener, which is nice. However, I can find lipliners that are much better in quality (butter soft and more longlasting than this) for less than half the price of this one so I'm probably not going to repurchase it.

on 11/19/2003 1:01:00 AM

This is a really great true, vibrant red liner. It works perfectly under lipsticks such as Dior's Firey Red, and MAC's Russian Red. The texture of Dior's liners is very soft and blendable, and they do not let lipcolor bleed or feather.