August 29, 2014 | 1767 users online

Eyeliner - Kiss Me - Kiss Me Eyeliner in Black

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by KimL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is great liquid liner if you want high staying power. The brush wasn't the best I have worked with(can't draw really thin line with it), and the product dries faster than the others I have used in the tube. The main selling point of this liner is when it comes off, it's a thin long gel "paste" thus won't smudge on your eyelid. It worked that way for me so I like it!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Nina000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up at a boutique in Toronto on Saturday and I think I might have liked it if it wasn't for Geisha Ink's liquid liner. I bought the liners at the same boutique, at the same time because I wanted to compare them. There is no comparison.
I did not like the brush. It was hard to create a thin line. Part way through the day, the liner started flaking onto my face. I am not really sure what they hype is, definitely did not live up to my expectations. The Geisha Ink liner was 100x better then the Kiss Me. I do not think I wasted my money because now I not wondering anymore about which one is better.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Island77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a fan. I bought this with the mascara, and I was extremely disappointed in this product as well. I found it hard to apply, however easy to come off. Through the day I found the liner to flake!

Too bad...I am still looking for a HG liner.

**UPDATE! I found my HG eyeliner- Geisha Ink- AMAZING! Smooth, non flaking, waterproof, smudge proof...never used anything so stellar in my life!**

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by mamzellecynthia

I absolutely love this product !

I can go to the gym, to the sea, to skiing, and going through a complete night without even wondering if my make up will stay.

It takes patience and skills to apply, very delicate because very liquid in the beginning, but when it dries, it can stay for like 24h !

The color is very intense and stays this way all day long.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 12:23:00 PM More reviews by 5kids4us

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very oily eyelids and skin. This is the only eyeliner that stays put. As with other liquid eyeliners, it takes skill to apply and the effect is more dramatic than with pencils. To soften it, I apply my shadows over it (after it has dried!). The extra effort and care that it takes to apply (and the pricetag) is worth it to me because of it's staying power.

After applying, I use a cutip to dab off any that got on my lower lashes as otherwise they stick together.

If I take a nap, it sometimes peels off in areas. But not always. I've had no trouble exercising with it on.

The black is a true black. The grey is a blue-slate-grey which can easily take on new colors by applying shadows over it. The brown is a "cool" brown rather than a golden brown (which is my preference) and is on the dark side. I can get it to look like a light black/charcoal by applying shadow over it.

With extreme care, I can get a very thin line or a thick line.

I use BeautiControl's Lash & Lid Bath to remove it along with the rest of my eye makeup and have never had trouble getting it off.

I've been a consultant with BeautiControl for 20 years. This is the only non-BeautiControl cosmetic that I currently use. (I don't like the applicator for BeautiControl's liquid liner).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Jewelx17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I hope I'm reviewing the right one, the one I have is called Blinc Liquid Eyeliner, same company as kiss me mascara. For the people that don't know, this liner is the same formula as the tube mascaras. This liner is the only thing I've found so far that doesn't leave black smudges. A couple things about this liner really bugs me though. One is that this tends to get into your lashes and make them stick together. I solved this problem by running my finger through the base of my lashline to get the liner off. Not a huge deal but annoying and time consuming. Another is that this has a bit of a glossy finish, which I hate. I like matte liners. And if you need to touch up a mistake, do it fast b/c once it's set, it's set and if you make a mistake you have to wash it off with warm water and start over. After it dries, trying to fix it with your finger will just make chunks of the liner peel off. Not for beginners I guess. The best part is no racoon eyes, I could sleep in this stuff and it won't budge. It removes with warm water okay but if you get this stuff in your lashes, which I always tend to, it gets stuck and you lose lashes trying to get it off. Not perfect but okay since it doesn't leave smudges. I would purchase for now until I find something better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 5:14:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I have this in blue and OMG.... FLAKY!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2008 2:14:00 PM More reviews by k10573

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This might just replace my bullet-proof MAC liquidlast liner. I have this color in gray, and really love the liner. The color to me is just OK. To start - the gray is a very blue-gray color, rather then a black charcoal gray. It has a very smooth, creamy consistency (especially when comparing it to MAC). While MAC will dry nearly instantly on contact with air, Blinc stays smooth for quite awhile - which gives you more time to apply!

As with MAC, I don't ever use the brush from the product to apply this. I put some eyeliner onto a cute little Japanese sauce dish, and then use my own eyeliner to apply this. I have not found any of the problems mentioned in the other reviews. It goes on quite smoothly, can blend down very easily to go dramatic or soft, and problems can be corrected very easily. Honestly, it applies like a dream with your own brush. I can use either a flat eyeliner brush or pointed very easily. The added plus is that brush cleans super easily with water (unlike MAC).

The staying power with me is amazing. It does fade through the day slightly, but is still very noticeable at the end of the day. It does not flake on me at all which is probably due to the fact that I'm not putting on a super thick line with the products own brush. I should note that I haven't had a good cry in this stuff yet, but I'll update when that happens. The best part for me is that there is *zero* smudging. No raccoon eyes at all. I love it! The only two products that truly do that for me are MAC liquidliner, Alima mineral eyeliner and this eyeliner. That is worth gold!

So if you have a steady hand, use your own brush and want to not have to worry about your liner through the day - this really is a must try!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2008 10:29:00 PM More reviews by psmitty

I tried so hard to work with this product, but had problems with any technique. I had good success at first blotting the brush with a tissue to make a more natural line, but it came off in sections throughout the day. Painting it on regularly, it made a really unnatural, thin line. It flaked as the day went on, leaving black specks under my eyes and leaving a dotted-looking line on my lids. No sports or warm, humid weather, just a normal office day! I've liked liquid liners in the past and can work with them, but this just looks too thin and fake. I did have black, so brown may look better. The two lippies are for easy removal with warm water and the lack of racoon eyes. Bobbi Brown's gel liners are longer-lasting, much more flattering, versatile, smudge-free and in many shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2008 10:12:00 AM More reviews by matthew11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried many liquid eyeliners and keep coming back to this one even though it's expensive. You do need a steady hand to apply but once it's on, it's on! I use the brown and extend it a little beyond my eye for a sweeping effect. I get lots of compliments. It stays on all day and is easy to wash off with soap and warm water.
I have just ordered the black and hope I'll like as well.