December 22, 2014 | 920 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid - Original

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by goodcreams

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lotion is amazing! Not sure what is in it but anyone who uses this ends up with flawless skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by dinosaurseatghosts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I recently bought this along with the night cream and day moisturizer but I'm not sure if I like this one, the smell is overwhelming :( it smells like my grandma and doesn't really sink in.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It appears that this moisturizer has something in it that seems to tighten up my skin rather than moisturize it completely. I was attracted to the ingredients because of the mineral oil and I was hoping that this was a close formula to the Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentrate that I liked so well. This is a thin consistency and it's got a smell that reminds me of baby lotion. I liked the price and to make it a little more emollient I will mix in a little oil or serum in with it each morning. I need a good hydrating moisturizer under my sunscreen and this might fit the bill in a budget friendly way if I give it a little help.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by nads2014

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I always thought this was an outdated product that my nan probably used and that it would be no good . It's nice pink colour and bottle always caught my eye though and I thought it would be nice to have one on my dressing table . I picked it up when it was on offer one day and .... I can't believe I wasted alot of time and money on other moisturisers !! This one is perfect I have oily skin and it's still fine for me , it smells nice , it goes on nicely , it's a great base for make up and it's not caused any spots . It's a great price as it just lasts and lasts . I won't be using anything else and I'm so glad I discovered this !

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Clover04750

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought the upright 4oz bottle. This facial lotion was recommended to me by a friend and raved about in a beauty book plus in magazines. I can't use SPF moisturizers because they break me out so badly. I have genetically big pores and my skin tends to get flaky and oily at the same time in the winter. Lately, my skin is...starting to look 31 and the quick temperature drop is making my skin super dry. A few months ago, I switched to Cetaphil cleanser, which has greatly decreased my blemishes.

I've been using this lotion for about a week now. After my morning shower, I use a little under a dime sized amount on my dry face. I like that its a bit watery because I do tend to overdo skin product applications. It doesn't make my face greasy, oily, or coated feeling like other moisturizers I've tried. Today, before my shower, my cheeks were a bit flushed. I'm not sure if its the product or a reaction to the temperature dropping so quickly. I will continue to use the product because 1. It's the least greasiest moisturizer I've ever used 2. I think the burn will go away after a while and 3. I cover my cheeks with powder foundation anyway so nobody will see.

The flush feeling in my cheeks really does feel like windburn. Before I say whether or not I'd recommend this to a friend, I'd like to use it for another month or two

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by rebavessey780

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this product since i'v been a teen, It has never broke me out or irritated my skin. keeps my complexion looking healthy and doesnt feel over board like some moisturizers I have used.

This has a wonderful scent ( if you like soft smelling roses) and feels like my skin is as soft as rose petals

this product is great if you have dry to normal skin, they also have ones for oily,sensitive etc

This also works very great for a primer and for 12 bucks you really can not complain.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by YumieLee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing moisturizer, even for oily skin! I was very impressed. I saw that it contained mineral oil, so I was a little skeptic. Many make up artists had sworn by this moisturizer so I decided to give it a shot. I like the packaging. It's very clean and convenient. Right when I put it on, my skin immediately absorbed it and there was so oily feel at all! My makeup was so smooth over it. I wear it day and night. I've seen great results with this lotion. My skin is so smooth, soft, and my fine lines have been disappearing. The price is reasonable for this product. You get great results just like an expensive moisturizer would give you. I would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Zoebella93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Ok so if I had to pik one item to stay with me while I got lost on a private island the Olay original beauty fluid would be the winner ! This stuff is my mega HG moisturizer ever!! It leaves my skin feeling and looking radiant and so beautiful people comment on how great my skin is and this is the main thing I have to be thankful for ! Price packaging quality is perfect ! My grandma and aunts used to use this all the time and I swear they look even better now then before they all look so beautifly young for there ages and I'm sure this has a lot to do with it I sure hope I look as good my grandma does when I'm her age ! Bottom line this stuff is magic fountain of youth In a bottle :)) btw at sam club they have 2 bottles for the price one one and a Half!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

It's light consistence but really moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by boxofcornflakes

This leaves my face feeling soft without the tacky-lotion feel. It doesn't make my face greasy either. I used to be scared of putting moisturizer on my face because I thought it would make me oily, so I would go without it. I would actually end up with dry skin that was producing excess oil. My parents would also comment on how dry my skin looked. Now that I've been using this, my skin looks healthy and feels healthy. I think the smell is nice. It smelled like pomegranate jelly beans to me at first which was awesome because I love that flavor, but over time you get used to the smell. Plus the fragrance doesn't linger. I use this twice a day after I wash my face. I use this in conjunction with the Olay foaming face wash for sensitive skin in the tube. Works great for me!