September 30, 2014 | 1086 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Bronzer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by shalie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the the ticket to Brazil bronzer. I have just started using makeup and I bought this one for practice. For the price it has a good pigment. The downside of it is that the powder broke into pieces the first day I bought it. This has not happened to any high end product I have bought. It is very good product for contouring.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Karowin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I would buy this product if I could find it again!
I don't recall what color I got, but it was a nice rose color with gold sparkles in it, which complimented my skin tone very well. It had a lot of pigment, and I used it every single day.
The downside to it was I dropped it once and the powder broke into many little pieces. While this is fixable, it also broke the packaging and the powder kept spilling out on a corner into my make up bag. I ended up putting the powder into a little container until it was gone. I would buy it again, but as mentioned I can't find it in stores for some reason.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by luxlover79

Great Bronzer! Applies smoothly and does its job good for face contouring. I have enough shine on my face (tends to get oily) and this matte bronzer is the perfect choice for me (not sure what's the name coz I depotted it) and I'm always reaching for it. I can even use it as a nude blush when I like my cheeks muted in hue. It's a huge bonus when a product is good in both quality & price. I'm also loving the blushes in this line.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by jptakesdc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The pigmentation is alright (looks orange on my skin tone) but it is a definite risk for people with acne-prone or sensitive skin. This product breaks me out (painfully!!!) every time I try to use even a little bit of it. Not worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by beachgirl1210

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use the color icon and I really like this product! I love how pigmented it is!!! I couldn't believe all the pigmentation when I first used it! With that said, I must say that sometimes the over-pigmentation can cause this bronzer to look a little blotchy at times (depending how much you use)....but as long as you only take a little bit on your brush or cottonball or whatever, than you should be fine! Overall, it's a great price, great quality item!:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Like a few people beneath me, I bought Color Icon Bronzer in Princess. I have to say that it's not a BAD bronzer by any means! It's pretty, shimmery, and pigmented. I don't have any problems at all with the packaging, and though the brush is soft, it's just unusable for me.

My problem is that it's just too pigmented for my near paper white flesh. And that I really look clownish wearing this as a contour.

However, this found a different purpose for me. Eyeshadow, and blush! As a blush, the bronzer warms me up decently well. However, I actually use a fan brush instead of a blush, or contour, or stippling brush.

When I say paper white, boy, do I mean it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Apizzle

I'm not a big fan of any bronzer. So when I use it I go for wnw. It's very inexpensive and I think it looks pretty natural if you don't pile it on. I'd buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 5:10:00 AM More reviews by 02watchasay02

I love this bronzer! i use this for contouring..i love it it doesn't have glitter/shimmer its matte so it looks natural..and the best thing about it..its really really cheap..so if ur looking for a bronzer matte bronzer that's really good and cheap This ones for you :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 8:59:00 AM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

Like the previous review, I too purchased the WnW Color Icon Bronzer in Princess. The color looks pretty in the pan, but turns blotchy in the skin after a few hours of wearing it. Also, this broke me out in little red dots everywhere (not pimples but my skin had a reaction to it). I found better results using this bronzer with a primer, foundation than this on top, it somehow lasted longer. By wearing the bronzer alone, it fades and looks like crap by the end of the day. Also, the packaging is terrible. I know this is a cheap $3.00 bronzer but you need a pair of tweezers to pry the top open which is a pain. On a positive note, the color itself is a very nice true bronzey with no orange and subtle shimmer. Oh well, off to try Nars Laguna!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

I got this in Princess and I was totally disappointed. The shade is beautiful but it comes out patchy and uneven on the skin. It has some subtle shimmer. It does not stand my skin, which is oily, at all. Not a good product-