Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Oat Kernel Flour, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Lauroampho Pg Acetate Phosphate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Peg-150 Pentaerythritol Tetrastearate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Tetrasodium Edta, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Fragrance, Quaternium 15 May Contain ( /-): Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

on 3/1/2015 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Made my skin itchy, the fragrance smells nice but it irritated my skin.

on 9/11/2014 10:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This is VERY similar to the Daily Moisturising Body Wash, but with lavender, chamomile & ylang ylang instead of the oat kernel, soyabean, and sunflower oils that are present in the Daily Wash. The daily wash feels slightly more moisturising than this, but this one does smell pretty good too. I use both and have yet to come across body washes anywhere near as good as Aveeno ones. They have BEST rating on Paula's Choice too.

on 11/3/2013 5:47:00 AM

I am not a huge fan of Paula's Choice, but I read that she suggest this one in particular and I bought it on sale for a dollar less than the regular price of $8.99. I'm impressed! I like to use higher end washes, including LRP, Clarins, Babor. Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash with a very light scent of lavender that appears to fade very quickly has a texture of cream/gel. It spread on almost like cream on wet skin, but as you wash, it glides on the skin very well and washes off easily without much effort. This is a regular purchase for me and I've been using it for 6 months now.
UPDATE I find that if you use a body puff, you use less and I find that it lathers up more like whip cream. It is so fluffy and it doesn't stick to the skin. I'm still happy with this shower wash.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this body wash to match the lotion. I am loving it so far. It is definitely much more moisturizing then the other Aveeno body washes & has a nice smell to it. Only con would be the price (about $8 for 350ml in Canada) but I can deal with it.

on 2/1/2013 2:04:00 PM

I was reviewing Beautypedia from Paula's Choice and noticed this received a high rating. I promptly went to the store and picked it up and it really is great! There's not one thing I don't like. The smell, the moisturization, all of it. I recommended it to a picky coworker and she loved it too! I've used a lot of body washes, drugstore to high end and this is a definite repurchase!

on 12/28/2012 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Lovely body wash. Just need a small dollop to create a big, foamy lather. Smells very nice and it doesn't smell too strong. I'm very sensitive to strong fragrances, as they can give me headaches, but this one is light and lovely. Doesn't irritate my skin one bit and leaves skin feeling moisturized enough, definitely doesn't leave you feeling tight and dry. Lasted a long time, perhaps about 5 months with daily use.

on 10/14/2012 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My favorite body wash! I absolutely love how this smells and feels on my skin! It definitely calms and rinses the day's stress away! I still love my high end body products, but pick this up often and couldn't be happier with it! Smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling soooo soft.

on 5/15/2012 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is one of the best body washes I have ever used! I dont know why it took me so long to give this a try..probably because of the price tag as it is 6.99 most places. The scent is wonderful and it does help to calm you down after a long day..this is definitely a HG body wash for me and the matching lotion is just as wonderful!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

This is really cheap and the amount provided is good; My father got this for $3.75 and it's around 350 ml. The gel itself is very clear, the texture is thick and well... gel-like. It smells heavily of lavender with a second note of chamomile. Oddly enough, when you actually use it on your body, the smell starts to become more soapy, and even begins to smell more like an ordinary bar of soap with only a hint of the lavender and chamomile. Although the scent does dissolve once outside bottle, it still stays as a heavy aroma in the shower.

I didn't have high expectations for this shower gel to start with, but I also didn't think it would irritate my skin the way it did. When I started washing myself with it, I begun to feel itchy, something that normally never happens to me. My skin is not overly-sensitive towards products, so this was really worrisome. But the feeling started to subside as I washed it off, and it was then when I noticed that my skin was left feeling very moisturized! I've yet to feel my skin so softened by a body wash alone, that I was legitimately surprised and had to double check by constantly touching my skin, lol. Also, the scent still lingers on you after you're done washing. For me, I don't mind this, because its a very clean and peaceful scent. This is definitely the type of shower gel you'd use before going to bed.

So, even though this made my skin feel itchy at first, the moisture it provided more than made up for it. My skin is so soft and refreshed, it's a bit unbelievable. I'm not sure if I'd actually buy this or continue using it because of the mild irritation, but I definitely do recommend people trying it.

on 11/26/2011 7:51:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The scent is calm and great but what makes it even better is i dont have to apply a moisturiser afterwards. Usual body wash leaves my skin itchy due to dryness but this made my skin feels soft. Hurray i save a step!

Since i am an overseas customer as there is no Aveeno in Singapore, i purchase mine from Drugstore.com. Only wish it comes in a bigger bottle with pump!