Arbonne About Face Lipstick

3.3

Not tested on animals

on 6/10/2013 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Consistency is nice. Wears off quickly as most lipsticks do. Color selection stinks.

on 4/20/2007 12:26:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

This lipstick is HORRIBLE. Dry, cakey...yuck. I have this LS in "Twig" and I thought it would help if I wore it over a warmer lip pencil (like MAC Spice), but that didn't help this corpse-like color. The consistency is very dry, and it is hard to blend. I won't be repurchasing this LS--the packaging was gorgeous but the inside, just wrong. Skip this and get some MAC.

on 12/29/2006 1:10:00 PM

This has to be one of the worst lipsticks I have ever tried, and for the price it is definitely not worth it. The color is not intense enough, not sure how to explain it as I didn't buy a dark color, but it just doesn't define your lips like a lipstick should. And it doesn't stay put--there are several drugstore brands that having more staying power for over half the price. Sorry Arbonne, I love some of your products but this one needs work!!

on 5/22/2006 5:25:00 PM

This lipstick wears off in like 30 minutes. Not worth it.

Arbonne, get with it! Your skin care line is awesome, but your makeup line needs help!

on 5/11/2006 12:05:00 PM

I love the feel of the product on my lips and the colors are great.

on 9/16/2005 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am reviewing many Arbonne items including the Re9 line.I don't wear lipstick often and have just begun to wear it more regularly, so bear that in mind.However, that did not keep me from buying it just as compulsively as items I do use daily. I have tried at least 20 brands of lipstick including Bobbi Brown, The Body Shop, Wet and Wild, Clinique, Bare Escentuals, Mary Kay, and many others. So I've tried some slightly higher end ones and the cheapest ones. I've tried many different shades and types. So I know what I like.I do like the colors offered by Arbonne, but you could always have more. I can't recall how many there are. It's best to find a consultant that has examples of all colors. I found many that I really liked and didn't find them all that old fashioned or dated. A few are bright, but many women wear bright colors and should because they look great in them. I don't. I chose Legend, Terracotta and Surreal. They go on nice and feel smooth and nurishing. Creamy, but not greasy - definitely not dry. In my experience they wear well, but I lick my lips constantly and haven't tested to see how long they do actually wear on me. They have a very mild almost nonexistent scent.The tube itself feels substantial and heavy, very luxurious - they don't feel or look cheap. The cap fits snugly. continued >>

on 8/27/2005 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Too drying, pulls on lips when applying. Nice colors but my lips look chapped after application, and they don't feel very good either.

on 4/15/2005 2:51:00 PM

Very nice lipstick. All lipsticks MUST equal the quality of Chantecialles lipsticks and these just about do- at a MUCH better price. Very hydrating, creamy, wear well. You must see ALL the colors offered before picking a shade and try them on. Find a rep that has them all else you may not be happy with your shade. Do try this product, esp. if you have dry lips.

on 8/10/2004 12:48:00 PM

Yes, I got suckered into this line. The lipstick has a nice feel, but the colors are horrid. the only one I like is Plummish. Other colors are very harsh and look like colors from the 1950's. Would definitely not buy again.

Popular Lipsticks