Urban Decay Cream and Sugar Scrub

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/10/2007 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Sad day when they discontinued this. It was the best body scrub I had found. Great smell, very softening, and a nice scrub - not too harsh, but definitely got off the dead skin....

Bring it back, Urban Decay!

on 4/4/2007 10:52:00 AM

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this. This scrub is really lovely...probably my favorite out of all the ones I've tried. It smells absolutely delicious and the sugar is fine, so it is very easy to use. The sugar literally melts as you are scrubbing and ends in a foamy lather. Skin is left soft and wonderful. I can and have used this on my face, but I usually prefer an aspirin mask. I knocked off a lippie though because the packaging gets messy in the shower, and $25 is a lot for a scrub that I could get the same results from with regular sugar. Still, I would repurchase if it were available.

on 1/5/2007 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I would love to buy more of this stuff and it's so sad that it has been discontinued! I bought my first jar at marshall's and then found another at TJ maxx, which I promptly scooped up. I use it on my face as well as body and I never tire of the wonderful surgary aroma. The smell lasts all day and my skin feels wonderful after. I only wish they would come out with more!!!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I got this from a swap as UD is not sold in Singapore. I understand this is DC already but the product is so good why is it DC? Upon opening, it has this chocolately, beany smell that is very yummilicous. The sugar is very fine textured and i tried it over damp and dry skin... IMHO i feel it works better with dry skin as you get a good scrub before the sugar all dissovles. It has a rich lathering power and rinses clean. Skin is so smooth and touchable! HG too bad not available anymore.

on 10/15/2006 7:14:00 PM

Why, why, why did this have to be discontinued? This was my favorite body scrub! The smell is so incredibly, I just want to eat it. It lingers for a pretty good amount of time afterwards, more so than other scented products. My skin was deliciously soft as well. Just a word of advice : never be as stupid as me as to use this on your face! It burns horribly, and made me break out. But I guess that's what I got for using body scrub on my face. =\

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite scrubs! I love the scent & the fact that it washes away without leaving you oily and greasy. It's so nice, & I HATE that it has been discontinued! :o(

on 5/1/2006 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I liked the texture of the scrub, but I hated the smell. I thought it was okay when I smelled it in the tub, but using it was just too overwhelming. Thankfully I didn't pay full price for it, I would have been very angry.

on 10/31/2005 12:50:00 PM

I have tried so many scrubs, and many are too harsh, or, more commonly, too greasy and hard to rinse off.
THIS ONE IS THE BEST! I love it. Perfect texture, fine and gritty, not chunky (like Laura Mercier Creme Brulee-love the smell,hate the texture, rinses poorly) Smells great-very vanilla-ey and sweet, like a cake!Don't smell any coffee here myself.
The best part is that after the scrubbing, it disintegrates perfectly into a moist emollient foam that rinses easily leaving you moist but not greasy. Perfect! When Urban Decay discontinued it I couldn't believe it. I thought it was one of their best products. I also didn't consider it that expensive (25$)compared to many other products of its type. I went on eBay and bought 8 of them and have them stashed in my cabinet, so I'm good for a while. Between this and LUSH Ocean Salt-they are the only scrubs I use. Hated Perlier and L'Occitane, thought Philosophy and Origins were inferior by far to this one.

on 6/27/2005 4:45:00 AM

i got this in a swap with a great MUAer, so i paid nothing for it, but ive heard it used to be quite expensive. this scrub smells FANTASTIC -- a shot of strong coffee sweetened with sugar. the sugar in it exfoliates and leaves my skin really smooth, but also lathers up really well. i use it sparingly once a week, and i always smell and feel great. it comes in a cute, wide-mouth tub so be careful you dont get water in it. the best body scrub ive found... now i just have to find more!

on 6/12/2005 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Can't beleive this is discontinued, love the smell, love the exfoliating properties. Bought a bunch at TJ Maxx to have for backup.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products