August 29, 2014 | 1678 users online

Loose Powders - Fancl - Cover up face powder

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

Finely milled. Comparable to bobbi brown (mineral makeup but bobbi brown's really fine) and Ipsa (discontinued) which I still have.

Had to find something translucent cause bobbi brown's lightest is still too dark for me. I think I got the one on 01 - Pink Beige which is almost transparent. There's another new product, Lucent Powder which is similar in everything except I find it too shimmery when I was testing it on my hand.

I hate shimmery anything so I settled for this. No regrets. Now just needs to find out if it will break me out.

I like it enough but being a spoilt mineral makeup girl, I really feel that loose powder can never be as fine as mineral makeup. And also, since I am used to mineral makeup, I don't use the puff (just settles the darn powder on pores and what's not). I use a kabuki instead and all is nicely buffed. To limit the amount of powder coming out from the container, I have taped over the holes and prick just a few so I don't waste them.

Will not repurchase because I just do not know what to do with loose powder to be honest (being a mineral makeup person all my life).

Oh yes, since it doesn't contain all the crap in cosmetics, last only 1 year after opening. Don't even try to use it after expiry. Don't ask.

EDIT: I've since figured out this is the right way to apply loose powder the right way (see youtube link by Wayne Goss).
Once it was applied right... BAM! It is gorgeous and my face only better!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict6

Best loose powder ever used! Finely milled. Smooth coverage. Moisturizing. Doesn't accentuate my dry cheeks/area on my face. Love it! Only downside is that it can only last 1 year from opening date. Totally in love with this product. Do give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2004 12:58:00 AM More reviews by dinglinger

An excellent powder. Some coverage, smooth, natural, oil control but not drying, does not clog pores. It's better than the other powders i've used before, such as bobbi brown, anna sui. Definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2003 12:37:00 PM More reviews by ellen_77

I have been finding a gd oil controlling loose powder, finally found this..gives me a semi matte finish, my face slightly shines after 5 - 6 hours..the powder itself is very fine i must say..(retails SGD 55, refill SGD 45, casing SGD 10)