December 19, 2014 | 1441 users online

Blush - L'Oreal - Feel Naturale- Mocha Rose

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2003

I have been using Mocha Rose on and off for ten years. It was purchased originally back in 2001! My first pan lasted FOREVER since you only need to lightly apply. I just found this lovely shade again at the local Xmas tree shop for $3.00. Still the same lovely deep plummy mocha rose color. And lasting power is still there. I can apply this once in the AM and lasts all day. A must for a busy on the go Mommy. Update: UGH - I don't know if they changed the formula or what - but this is very very dark. I second the comments below that it prob is not good for fairer skin. Maybe this is just a testament to how much tanning I used to do compared to my paler the better attitude now. But this stuff looks like mud on. Too dark and too heavy. Cannot apply light enough to make useful.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by taradrienne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I've had this blush for a while because a friend who didn't want it anymore gave it to me. I've always thought it was too dark, but I just started using it again with a lighter application, and it really gives my cheeks a nice flush! I'm pretty tan, and I like how this blush actually shows up! I'd use it more for dramatic night time looks because it is on the darker side. I feel like it also slims my face a lot since it is darker. I don't know how much this blush costs, but I think it'll last me a while, so I wouldn't repurchase because I think I can find a cheaper dupe, and I'm always trying to try out different blushes. [:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by wiccawonder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush looks so pretty on my NC50/55 skin. I've used this since college and it's the only blush I've purchased twice. This blush is as the name suggest a nice mingling of rose and mocha. It is very pigmented even I need to use a light hand when applying. I blends smoothly into my skin and you get a lot of product and a nice sized mirror. The brush is not to bad depending how desperate you are in a pinch. The only draw back is the price for a few more bucks you could get a MAC blush.This color gives a nice flushed look and if I run out of this one I will repurchase. I urge all DDD to give this a chance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2009 5:41:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

This blush looks great. Its such a pretty color but I wish this line of blushes were more pigmented.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2008 1:31:00 PM More reviews by rainbow7candi

My mom gave me this blush because she got another new pink-ier blush from anna sui. She said that she likes the anna-sui blush better because its gives a younger glow to the skin and is much more natural. I liked both just as well. Mocha Rose made me look more mature- good for job interviews.

L'oreal Feel Naturale Mocha Rose

PRO:
-huge mirror that comes with the pallate.
-inexpensive and comes in a huge block of blush
-colour is not too pink (or too girlie)

CONS:
-bad brush
-blotchy and easily can over used product

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2008 1:56:00 AM More reviews by manouver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this product on a massive sale - I bought it for about $3, when I believe it is fa far more expensive. I was a heavily pigmented deep pink by Lancome (unfortunately I do not have the case in front of me) that was a bit "too much", even for my skin tone where high-pigmentation is needed to even show up (as an important FYI - I am an NW50, and use an NW45 undereye concealer, so I am dark skinned... if you have a similar skin tone as me and use Makeupalley religiously but can never find reviews that match your skin, I understand your plight!).

This product is perfect for my skin tone, it is subtle but warms up my face well without looking too dramatic like my Lancome blush was. It layers on very well, so be careful during the day to not go too crazy. The brush that comes with it is mediocre-to-useless, but it is OK if you're in a pinch and just need to add some color to your face.

The color has a bit of shimmer to it (nope, not obnoxious glitter), so again, be careful about layering.

This is not my HG blush, but it SHOWS up on my dark skin well and does the job! If you're a dark-skinned lady and want to break up the monotony of your face, this is a great purchase. I believe at full retail price is up there for drugstore makeup, so again it is not my HG but it does not suck.

The package is big and cumbersome for a simple brush (probably to accomodate the bleh brush) but the mirror is HUGE.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2007 8:50:00 PM More reviews by RobinFace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product cannot be worn by white women. Even the slightest bit on your skin is so dark, you would look like a clown. Maybe I'm not being fair in saying this because it may work very well on African-American skin, but I'm sure they would have to be careful with applying it also. There ought to be something on the product sleeve indicating that it is designed for very dark skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2007 6:26:00 PM More reviews by askr

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful color, highly pigmented, no breakouts, long lasting. NC 30-35 with strong yellow undertones and oily combo skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2006 3:15:00 PM More reviews by hippiechic_at_mark

My mom gave this to me and i really love it for a plummy brown/rose sort of blush ala benefit dallas, but less expensive and with better packaging (sturdy case, really big mirror and a brush that actuall applies well in a pinch!!). it works really well on my MMM complexion and i love it for fall/winter. super smooth, applies alot less blotchy than milani temptation which i wanted to love, but this wins (less muddy/purple). one of my staples

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2006 9:38:00 AM More reviews by gwennie147

This mocha -rose color is very orange on me. the blush is highly pigmented and it goes on thick and dark and looks very ugly on my olive skin. It also feels thick and gritty. the brush is terrible too. They might as well not even pack a brush with it. it is a very square shape and does not distribute the color in a natural way. I am not fond of this product. I suppose if you want a dark look it would be OK, but probably not.