Philosophy You Make Me Blush

4.3

on 1/12/2013 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Really pretty blush and a nice bronzer for a great price! The blush feels very light going on to your skin so it feels fresh, like you're not even wearing makeup! I love the feel and the packaging, it's overall a nice product!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I was given this in the shade Rose. Simple nice matte pink blush..very silky and finely milled and goes on effortlessy. The color lasted nicely. However I would not purchase this product again...even if I lost it or something. I do like it, but its nothing substanstial..especially if you're like me and already have a massive blush collection that has many pinks in it.

on 8/23/2002 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got a coloring book which had 4 blushes, and they all went on nice and smoothly. These colors also wear well. I would have tried other shades if I could have seen them in person. But this is worth trying out.

on 8/21/2001 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased this powder blush in Dark Tan bronzer and love it. The color is a gorgous rosy bronze shade, very cool. It is high quality, well pigmented and easily blendable. Lasts all day and no break outs. Overall, a very nice blush.

Popular Blush Products