August 21, 2014 | 1782 users online

Mascara - Estee Lauder - Magnacolor -Blue

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2005 1:41:00 PM More reviews by shake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I agree with all the below. Exceptional and unique color, especially for summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2005 9:29:00 AM More reviews by benjapa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is very nice mascara from Estee. I love the color so much. It is a bright blue, very beautiful, and really brings out your eyes.

I also love the formula of the mascara. It does very good job in lengthening the lashes. The greatest point is that it dose not flake until I wash it off in the night. My lashes look very naturally beautiful with this mascara. For some people who want sth. very dramatic will not like this mascara, though. However, for me, I give two thumbs up!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2004 11:54:00 AM More reviews by barbikitty

This is such a beautiful shade of turquoise blue and doesn't flake or come off during the day. The shade is so vibrant on the lashes. Brings out my light green eyes and even makes them appear brighter. I will definitly re-purchase this product again. $20 USD and well worth it. :-)