Cle de Peau gel equilibrant

3.5

Water, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Xylitol, Silica, Amp, Carbomer, PPG-13 Decyltetradeceth-24, Xanthan Gum, Menthol, Camphor, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Trisodium EDTA, Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, BHT, Fragrance, Sodium Acetylhyaluronate, Witch Hazel Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Extract, Peony Root Extract, Rosa Roxburghii Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Blue 1, Red 33

on 6/22/2010 7:37:00 AM

I recently just purchased this product because the BA has constantly recommended me to try for yrs and I was quite skeptical since every oil control product I've tried in the past has never actually worked. So last month, she called me and said there's a special promo and since she's been so nice to me so I gave it a try. And wow.. I could not believe it. This gel absorbs really quickly and smells like Eucalyptus or mint which I really like and it's a bit cool when applied. I have combination skin and my T-zone is usually very oily during the day. But for the first time, I found myself reaching for my powder to touch up a few hrs after I normally would. After looking in a mirror, I can honestly tell you that my face is significantly less oily that usual. In the past, I've tried Chanel T-mat, Shiseido pureness, Sofina very very, Clinique and Sisley but none really work like cle de peau one. At the price of $65 CAN, it's quite high but it's worth every penny. I'm not sure if this will treat pimple as well but as long as it keeps my face away from the shine, I'm super happy :)

on 5/14/2010 12:38:00 PM

I have been using this product since I was 10 and started breaking out! I am now 17 and I get constant compliments about my clear skin and smooth skin, this really helps clear out break outs over years if you keep using it, so the price is really worth it.

on 12/25/2007 10:04:00 PM

After many days of flying, I found myself in a city far from home and desperate for something to get rid of my post-plane breakout. The girl at Neiman Marcus (who actually worked for Clinique), walked me over to the Cle de Peau counter and let me in on a life-changing secret: the gel equilibriant was actually an amazing breakout/spot treatment and she'd been using it as such for some time. I was def dubious, as the packaging indicated that the product was a mattifier of some sort but within one day of using it (i put it on before I went to bed), my breakout had virtually disappeared. Since then (over 4 years ago now) I've recommeded it to many friends who, like me, were initially skeptical but are now converts. It's sort of pricey but a little goes a long way. No other product works like this.

on 6/21/2005 4:10:00 PM

Did simply nothing, oilies were always there at the same time as before using it. Although it's rather pleasant and gives a cooling feeling while applying on. I wish it was working...

on 6/10/2005 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Well, this does absolutely nothing to mattify. It appears that this is just a run of the mill alcohol based product.

I wouldn't repurchase this one.

on 4/14/2005 11:36:00 AM

I had been using this gel for a few years, and I use it as medical gel for acne as I was told that this gel can help to kill bacteria and minimising pores.

It does help with acne but I am not sure with the pores as I never apply it daily. The gel is very light and gives a cool sensation when apply to skin. This is a fairly nice product from my point of view.

on 4/19/2004 4:24:00 AM

feels cools when applying it on. However, it really did nothing to my t-zone, pores are the same, no oil control effect at all. will not buy again.

on 1/5/2004 7:44:00 PM

this gel is as useless as the essence equilibrum. I use both of them together as I have oily/acne skin. the gel is a bit more useful than the essence(water) as it did control the oil a bit, but only a very tiny tiny bit. the salelady in Japan told me only to apply on t-zone and not on the whole face, i dont know why but i just stick to her recommendation. but i will not buy this again as i have to use oil-blotting paper during the day anyway with or without it. i think this's only good to those who have dry skin with less-than-noticeable oily t-zone.

Popular Treatments (Face)